• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some CBS Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    Look, I have abselutely no expierence with Pocket monsters CBS's in RM2k. I've done some CBS's before, but not ones were you character gets stronger (EXP, Stats etc). Also I haven't down one were you don't have a preset party. CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEEEZE HELP?

Thank you in [Pokemon] Advance (Sorry, I'm obbsesed with saying dumb things like that)

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • There's a public CBS on this board and all of that will be included (EXP, stats) and all that, so there really isn't any point in starting from scratch.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    ***DARN***, It was made with the version of RM2k/3 that doesn't work with mine.... :(

It always says somethingthatisrightthere is missing, and exits

In PKMN Lunar, I had to edit the game so that Alakazam used different attacks so that I could continue on......

*Edit*I replaced a word with *** (Above) because I didn't know I couldn't say it. But then it was censored so I decided to just change it

Years
  • PokeOnic said:
    ***DARN***, It was made with the version of RM2k/3 that doesn't work with mine.... :(

It always says somethingthatisrightthere is missing, and exits

In PKMN Lunar, I had to edit the game so that Alakazam used different attacks so that I could continue on......

*Edit*I replaced a word with *** (Above) because I didn't know I couldn't say it. But then it was censored so I decided to just change it
    Why don't you just use one of you're .exe files and replace the one of mine..
    What seems to be missing..? There is some stuff which isn't included like title page etc. and there always has to be a default set.. We probably have different slightly RTP's.
    Just change whatever seems to be the problem and see if it still works :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    The problem is, I'll take Lunar for example because Lunar was what I played around with...

Most of the battle annimations don't work. I see that you thing uses... hmm, let's say it uses fire01, I change it to flame1. When I'm editting, it looks fine. Once I start playing it says "Can't open flame1", and closes. but if I change the annimation to use something that's built into the game's files, it works.....

This has never happened before in all my years (COUGH COUGH, sorry, I meant in all my year) of using the RpgMaker

Years
  • I am sorry I cannot help you.. Just do whatever you did before to fix it.. It is kind of hard because I live a long way away from you and I can't just see what the problem might be.. I suggest you download a better version of rm2k3.. Unfortunately I can't give a link..
    *cough www.rmdownloads.com cough*

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • For god sake their is a CBS being designed this should be closed (it should be in the request tread any way :pirate:

Cigarettes :chinese:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • For god sake their is a CBS being designed this should be closed (it should be in the request tread any way

Cigarettes
    Maybe he wants to create his own CBS. I don't know how to help. It might sound stupid but have you tried importing it into the battle animations part again?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    I saw the team project (Yep, I have anew computer, so I downloadedthe "better" version of RM2k3) and it's nice, but I actually I think I will make my own CBS. While I was thinking, I realised how to do everything I didn't know how to do, such as stats. You put the stats in variables. And party members, you make a variable like "Party Member 1" and you have 1 for Bulbasaur, 2 for Ivysaur or something similar.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think we've al had thoughts like that. Anyway, good luck!
    Further questions should be asked in the help/request thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back