• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need Some Opinions on This Situation

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    O.K,

So at my school, evetyone'snice to me. But last year, it was WAY different.

And even though things have changed, the things still bug me and I wish I could just forget them,

So than my Dad bought some land in another city and was hoping to have the house buily by the next school year.

I was so happy, until I found out there were some problems with certifing it so it can't be built on for a long time.

My dad still wants to move, so he's looking for one, in THIS area.

I don't know what to do. The thing is that I don't feel like I should be ehre but no one wants me to go.

What should I do? It's so confusing.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Why don't you feel welcome if everything's perfect?

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    K, it's hard to explain. Last year, I actually prefered it cuzI didn't care who liked me or hated me. this year, everyones nice in a weird way.

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Ehh, I'm a pessimest who sees the worst in people for the most part, so here I go. They might only be being nice because they feel sorry for you or something, or maybe they want you to stay so that they can pick on you more. I really don't know, can you elaborate a bit for me, maybe I can use some more detail to help further.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Well it sounds like this is something that you don't really have much of a say in, as it's your father making the decision. And I really don't understand what you mean by "nice in a weird way"... Do you think that they're disingenuous or something?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    If you feel that you don't belong, then you don't. Not that you have a say.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • You do what feels the most comfortable for you. Personally, I find changing schools to be a hassle and can make me incredibly stressed, and if people are being nice to you for all the right reasons then I believe that you should stay. However, if you feel uncomfortable and uncertain about why they are being nice to you then I suggest you get the hell out of there. This is about you, no one else.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • The exact same thing is happening to me, minus the whole moving part.

The thing is, people change over the years. If people were being mean to you last year and stopped this year, maybe they just noticed that it's extremely childish and pointless. Or maybe you're the one who changed.

Back