• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some skilled pokemon spriters to help me out..

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I'm not good at spriting, and I don't have the time to do so. I'm creating a fan game, and I need some people to help me sprite. I haven't begun production yet, so I'm not ready for a team, but I need to get the starter pokemon sprited. Anyone?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Just to warn you, you are probably not going to get any offers until people can actually see that you are working on the project, and have talent. So it might be a good idea to start first, and beg for help afterwards. At least that's what everyone else here does...

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I might help... what exactly are you doing? Anywho I can sprite, I all ready sprite for several hacks and games so if you really need help...

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Thanks for the information, Yuoaman. I just need to sprite the starters at the least, because I need an update on my game of some sort. I'm still working on compiling all the data I need on all the pokemon I've created... and then I need to scan them, and then sprite those from there...

@Underdude; I'm not sure how you sprite, but if you need pictures of the 6 starters pokemon, I'll give you them

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Thanks for the information, Yuoaman. I just need to sprite the starters at the least, because I need an update on my game of some sort. I'm still working on compiling all the data I need on all the pokemon I've created... and then I need to scan them, and then sprite those from there...

@Underdude; I'm not sure how you sprite, but if you need pictures of the 6 starters pokemon, I'll give you them

Sure, go ahead, if you can ge them to me, PM me and I can do it.

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Sounds good, thanks. I'll color them freehand, just so you know the general color schemes, but I don't mind if you get creative... haha. Thanks so much.

Does this mean you may consider joining my team as a spriter? Maybe? :)

Years
  • I'll help with anything. Just ask. I do have my hands full with my own projects (yes, plural. I get myself way over my head a lot) but that's ok. I'm always looking for something else. More more more. Always more ^-^;

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Sounds good, thanks. I'll color them freehand, just so you know the general color schemes, but I don't mind if you get creative... haha. Thanks so much.

Does this mean you may consider joining my team as a spriter? Maybe? :)

Well that all really depends on what your doing, and what I would be doing, and whether you like edits.

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Hmm.. .well, alright. I'm almost done drawing the pokemon images. :]

Back