• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need this pikachu mouse.

Prelawpikachu

Item # 173, "The Sculpture"
    Years
    So there was this event in Asia where you could get special razer PC accessories with pikachu branding on it, I'm on laptop, so I only want the mouse and mousepad. But, news flash, I don't live in asia! You guys know another way to get it?
    Here is an image if it helps.
    I need this pikachu mouse.

Edit: move this to tech topic since at the time I did not know it existed lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ahah this is actually a tasteful bit of pokémon merch. There's so much stuff that just looks over the top pokémony or tacky, but this is just neat :3

Prelawpikachu

Years
    Ahah this is actually a tasteful bit of pokémon merch. There's so much stuff that just looks over the top pokémony or tacky, but this is just neat :3
    yeah!
    i mean it's like, PERFECT. the razer deathadder, the BEST gaming mouse, AND IT HAS PIKACHU!?
    IT'S PERFECT!
    also there is earbuds and keyboard as well

Prelawpikachu

Years
    it's really cute! though I use wireless mice so it would be especially cool to have it without a cable :'D (I'm also on a Macbook so no USB ports... haha) Do like it a lot, love yellow and Pikachu in general. <3

Agree but i'm on windows so it works feel bad you cant do it

Back