• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need to know where to download every pokemon episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    I need to watch them!! I need it in english. I dont care if its quality is bad... :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :'(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Private Message in this case m8. Do they not work? OK if you need to PM me click on My username above the message and click send STaLIS a Private Message.

Aedan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Oh dear.

Ah Stalis, I must admit I envy you. Its so difficult to find these episodes! Actually, its easier to find episodes with Naruto...! If there's some way to download all of the episodes, please do let me know...

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Like STaLIS said you can find them all in #free_pokemon on irc.atomicchat.net or in #pokemon_encodes on irc.shadowarmor.net via IRC. That is the best way to get them ALL at decent quality.

If you don't know how to use IRC here are few guides that I've listed for you to learn.

Guides 1
    Guides 2 (Requires a PDF reader, like Adobe Acrobat Reader)
    Guides 3

Hope I've helped you find what your looking for. :)

Back