• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I NEED YOUR HELP POKECOMMUNITY

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Okay, first off, I already have a decent idea of which I'd pick. But I just got back my senior portraits, and I can't decide which should go in my yearbook! Care to give your opinion? I love you guys! <3

Gotta spoiler it, I'm numbering them from 1 to 11 left to right!

Spoiler:

I'm probably gonna use #10, with #2 being a close second

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • They really need to make that watermark a bit...lighter.

BUT ANYWAYS, 2, 4, 9 and 10. I like #2 the best, you look all grown up imo!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    That is a tough decision. The only one that I don't recommend that you choose would be the first one, as the others just blow that one away, just on the smile alone.

Outside of that, I can't help you.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Wow, you guys have different opinions. D;

And lol, I was actually wondering about that, Drakow. I'm deciding against it though, since almost everyone else is smiling.

And Minzy, ily <3

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
    Years
  • so much swag in the last 2, could be turned into some kind of "prep stud" meme where the caption would be like "studied for algebra test ... while banging girl"

Back