• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I need your help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    How do I capture Tauros and Chansey?I wanted to add those rare pokemon to my pokedex!But they always flee!What should I do?I am seeking for help!

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • You cant use a master ball in the safari zone. but you can find tauros and chansey in it. And theyre rare too, so you may be looking for a while.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Haha...Of Course I knew that they can only be found in safari zone.Just captured Chansey earlier on.Tauros!Please come to me!Guys I will need your help too!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Then you hack/lie. You can only use safari balls in the safari zone, the clue's in the title.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Gameshark code " Mod Shop" + using the code while talking to the man you pay to and exiting the menu and going in= Normal Gameplay( using normal balls)

Years
  • I find, playing through FR/LG a few times, Chansey is best caught by throwing a rock, then followed by balls. If she escapes, just repeat the process, when you find it again that is!

Tauros is a weird one. I find the best way is to just throw Safari Balls. Rocks make them run too easily, Bait makes the balls all miss. Just throw balls in my opinion. But again, you gotta find one first.

And Master Balls in the Safari Zone! No, mate, unless you hack. Which, unless your testing or whatever, is pointless to play through the game properly.

Back