• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i never want to drive again

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    oh my god

;___________________________________;

seriously shaking and crying right now ;-; omg..

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanks, now I don't even want to start driving!

I swear to GOD, I'm about to cry... ;_____________________________;

EDIT: nvm, I really cried. :'(

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I started crying when the car crushed the guy's body and the girl's legs.

omg.... I don't want to drive. I couldn't even finish the video. ;;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • This happens every single day.
    Everyone just needs to freakin learn from it instead of BAWWWing.
    Always focus on the road; text some other freakin time.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Erik Destler;bt41217 said:
    YEAH BUT THIS SONG MAKES IT SADDER OK

Play a 'Falcon Punch' soundclip everytime someone gets hit. That or play a techno upbeat song.

Seriously, I've gotta echo Chibi here.

These PSAs, you can tell most of them are being done by bad actors. REALLY bad actors. There was one where I could still see the harness strings.

:l Seriously, if you text and drive and get killed it's your fault and you'll live with the consequences for the rest of your life but honestly, there are always going to be bad drivers.

YOU be a GOOD driver and you can lower the percentage of idiots. n_n

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, it can lower the chance of you being an idiot, but not so much the chances of it happening to you. I mean, you can be a safe driver all you want. I know I will; but that still doesn't really decrease the percentage of it happening to you, in my opinion.

@BHwolfgang: I cried when the baby the lady was holding flew into the windshield. ;__;

Years
  • Mika said:
    Play a 'Falcon Punch' soundclip everytime someone gets hit. That or play a techno upbeat song.

Seriously, I've gotta echo Chibi here.

These PSAs, you can tell most of them are being done by bad actors. REALLY bad actors. There was one where I could still see the harness strings.

:l Seriously, if you text and drive and get killed it's your fault and you'll live with the consequences for the rest of your life but honestly, there are always going to be bad drivers.

YOU be a GOOD driver and you can lower the percentage of idiots. n_n
    Yeah, me being a good driver has to do with someone behind me failing to stop at the proper time and me hitting the person in front of me, like in one of the scenarios created in the video . . 8|

i'm not saying that it's not their fault
    i'm just saying that the video itself is sad.
    Why is it sad?
    Because to know that stuff happens all the time + that song makes me sad.
    That's.
    It.

no need to soapbox on my blog :/

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    The scary thing is that my sister got her license today.. I think I'm going to be taking the bus for a while ;____________________;

Back