• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I promise I wont bite....Too hard

Pupnutie

A Breeder for better or worse
Years
  • Hey people!

I'm a 'veteran' Pokemon gamer. I admit that I loved the show up until they went to Honen. Ash annoys me and so does most of the rivals/girls/etc. Their Game/Manga versions stole my heart though. I'm shy when it comes to meeting new folks, but I could be a very good friend if anyone wants someone who's a balanced mix between a child in love with the idea of hold the well being of a creature who could very well kill them and a wise professor still yearning to see more of the *Fabulous* World of Pokemon.
    I am up for discussions/battles/etc anytime!

My gaming history: My first game was Pokemon Red, followed by Yellow and then Silver. I was able to get all three games for Honen for my birthday. I did get Diamond/Platnium late due to the fact that I didn't own a DS. SoulSilver came after I had beaten the Sinnoh elite and champ, but both were too late to get most of the event pokemon. I only got the shiny Suicune and Celebi. I did preorder White and got it when it came out though <3. So I've played pretty much all of them. I only recently began playing the FireRed/LeafGreen from my Brother who's gotten bored of the series.

If anyone wants my friend code just send me a message and I'll get back to you when I can!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! I'm also a PokeVeteran as well! Welcome aboard! We do have other members that have been through Pokemon ever since the Anime started, or when the games got released. I grew up with it and I continue to in the coming months. ^_^ You're in for a great treat, here. We have a wide variety of discussions that may interest you. You'll also meet great friends here.. long-lasting friends, that is. We're really friendly here. ^_^

Just take your time exploring, which I'm pretty sure you'll find some discussions that meet your interests. ^_^ Don't forget to read the rules, and don't be shy to ask any questions you may have. Have a splendid time here, and see ya!

Back