• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I really need a grass and fighting type...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
  • well it seemed to work really well for the flying type thread, i got like 25 offers in 10 minutes, so i thought id try it out for a grass and fighting type because i wanna replace my victreebel with something. I didn't want to post again in the quick trade thread because im not getting any replies from there and i want to continue on with my platinum game really bad.
    For fighting type im looking for any of these:
    machamp
    primeape
    hitmonlee
    hitmontop
    makuhita (not hariyama, makuhita)
    lucario
    medicham
    gallade
    heracross
    toxicroak
    any of those would be awesome!
    For grass type i would like any of these:
    abomasnow
    torterra
    roserade
    meganium
    sceptile
    leafeon
    shiftry
    any of those would be awesome as well.

I can offer really good pokemon from my diamond but if you want those then it would have to be a shiny/ev'd one of the ones i asked. Here is one specific thing: they have to be ranging from lvl 40-50-60-70.
    i have shinies, ev'd pokemon, lvl 100s, events and more.. but if its nothing special all i will offer to trade is a decent pokemon from my platinum.
    Well i really need this asap so please help me out here

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    I have an EV'd lvl 100 Torterra a NOT EV'd shiny lvl 100 hitmontop, a shiny lvl 2 UT Lucario and a shiny UT lvl 52 Gallade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back