• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I require assistance with recording :>

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Hello everybody, I recently downloaded Blaze Black 2 after playing the first one (would DEFINETELY recommend it), and I've decided to do an Egglocke, i figured I might record it and maybe whack it up on youtube.
    I have absolutely no idea how to record this, which software should I use?

Thanks for taking the time to help <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    When I do small recording, I mainly use CamStudio, It's a little recording software that I love using, especially if you have replays of anything, you can just record as much as you like and getting the angle right can work tremendously, hope that helps with anything

Years
  • Camtasia, Fraps, Camstudio, Hypercam, etc. I haven't used a screen recorder in years, but the one I have most experience with is Camstudio. Keep in mind that lag will be a huge thing as well since screen recorders take a lot of resources to use.

Back