• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I sacrifice two monsters and summon...the Yu-Gi-Oh club!

Years
Username: MathewCS
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: it has to be Joey Wheeler, i love him haha
Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: GX to me, even though i started playing before GX, but i loved the elemental heroes haha

i run a warrior-elemental deck, i don't play woth synchros because i think they're not for me :

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Just add my name to the OP please -_-, anyway in case you didn't know about this news already, they're going to release a new pack called Dragons of Legend that includes Timaeus from the original season 4, probably with some other unreleased cards from the season 4 since Dreadscythe, Ra's Disciple, and Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight (yay!!!) are there

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Username: PlatinumDude
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Jaden Yuki
Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: ZEXAL

To answer the topic on hand, I found it heartbreaking that the Pharaoh had to leave Yugi after the Ceremonial Duel.

I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since fourth grade. I didn't know what to do then, but now I know what to do (in most cases at least)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I was finally able to get my ダウナード・マジシャン!
There was a slight miscommunication with my cards dealer and I didn't bother visiting until last evening.

1798865_10203254350789349_757846291_n.jpg

That concludes this archetype (I love Spellcasters!); Until if there would even be more.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
WOW SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY AHHH. Welcome everyone who registered. ^^

As of late, I haven't heard any Arc V news. Will keep looking.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Username: WooliestSteam1
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Seto Kaiba
Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: Yu-Gi-Oh GX

A Yu-Gi-Oh group, awesome! I feel this is a decent time to sign up here as I'm getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh after a long hiatus. I can thank my friend and the TCG society he runs for getting me hooked again.

Got a new deck on it's way as I have zero cards now and I can't wait until it arrives. Man it's been so long since I bought cards ... it's a great feeling. :D

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
That Black mage of Illusions is sooo incredibly OP. So sad that it can't be used in decks :(

I think the one you're talking about is the Legendary Magician of Dark, 伝説の闇の魔導師, not this one.

They are different:

300px-DarkMagicianofIllusions-VJMP-JP-UR.png
330px-LegendaryMagicianofDark-EP13-JP-OP.png

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
OH, right! Slight mix-up haha xD

I saw that card at my local card store and I was like I soooo need that card for my Dark Magician deck! Then I saw on the small left bottom corner that it can't be played in a deck my face suddenyl became like ;~;

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
They were released so close together after all, it's normal to mix them up!

Yeh, I have both and isn't very happy about not being able to run Legendary Magician of Dark. They could've just nerfed the instant win thing!

I am happy to introduce my Dark Magician back into my deck, though, thanks to Black mage of Illusions's effect!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh you run a Dark magican in your deck too? :P
I just love those kind of decks haha, a normal monster with 2500 attack and 2100 defense seems quite weak in today's meta. But the plays you can do with him is just sooo ridiculous :P

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Ok, so you've probably heard this a million times and I'm probably gonna get flamed for writing this but I'm just a curious fan who wants to get a straight answer.

So as I said in my previous post, I'm starting to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh again after many many years. Because of this I missed the whole Syncros and XYZ monster types. Now a recurring topic that seems to crop up on other sites relating to Yu-Gi-Oh is the 'speed' of the game. People talk about games lasting less than 10 turns and other stories about crazy amounts of special summons or something like that?

I figured I'd ask on here, seeing as I'm already signed up and I'm part of this little group. Any info would be greatly appreciated guys. :)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
LilJz - Dark Magician and Blue Eyes started it all, so why not! I removed him for quite some times though, but I just had to run my Black Mage of Illusions, so Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl has made their comeback in my deck!

Imagine summoning DM with Black Mage of Illusions's effect; Then using them as XYZ materials again for another 7 stars XYZ monster, it all fits.

WooliestSteam1 - It is certainly getting faster, with the upcoming Pendulum Summon, where you can Pendulum Summon as many monsters within the level of the scales on the Pendulum monsters on both side, I figure it's going to make Sync and XYZ even more speedier.

yugioh.wikia.com would be your best pal :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
In recent years, with the meta, 'matches' last about 15 minutes top. They have sooo many cards that allows you to swarm the field with 5 monsters in one turn, blow up your opponent's back row and literally go for a OTK or even a FTK. Also, with the new cards coming out the game will be even more vicious than it was.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Username: Murkmire
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Yami Bakura (Of course... <3)
Favorite Series in Yu-Gi-Oh: Original(?) Yu-Gi-Oh!

What do you guys think Yu-gi-Oh Arc V might be about?
The heck, there's another season?

So here's a question - has anyone around here ever seen season 0 of the original anime? I've heard mixed things about it and I'm a sucker for the original anime series - is season 0 worth watching?
Nope, so I can't say. Real contribution to the topics here, huh? I mean, I saw LittleKuriboh's movie INVOLVING Season Zero... does that count?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
In recent years, with the meta, 'matches' last about 15 minutes top. They have sooo many cards that allows you to swarm the field with 5 monsters in one turn, blow up your opponent's back row and literally go for a OTK or even a FTK. Also, with the new cards coming out the game will be even more vicious than it was.

It is certainly saddening I am still running a slow deck - I prefers to play for a longer time and set up more things than lasting a game within such a short period of time :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years

It is certainly saddening I am still running a slow deck - I prefers to play for a longer time and set up more things than lasting a game within such a short period of time :(

I agree with you guys; I've noticed that during my time on Dueling Network, the Duels I do aren't that long. This also applied to Dueling with my cousin.

In the old days, there wasn't much of a strategy, right? The very first booster pack contained mostly Normal Monsters. But as the game progressed, they've released a whole lot more Effect Monsters, and didn't release too many Normal ones.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
They've been promoting the vanilla cards these days though, with the Blue-eyes new structure and Black Mage of Illusions.

Still, the only vanilla card I have in my deck is Dark Magician.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
They've been promoting the vanilla cards these days though, with the Blue-eyes new structure and Black Mage of Illusions.

Still, the only vanilla card I have in my deck is Dark Magician.

Speaking of Normal Monsters, the Hieratic Deck revolves around Tributing the Hieratics to Special Summon Normal Dragons for Xyz Summons. I considered building one RL, but stopped. I had a blast using it on Dueling Network; I'm too lazy to change it to suit the current format.

Back