• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I saw Shining Raichu got a PM from the Queen!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd only use it to make sure my enemies weren't insulting me or plotting my demise behind my back... but since I haven't seen them on here in ages, I don't know that I'd use it too much. I wouldn't use it for random spying, especially when I'm not the concern at all.

Heck, I primarily use VMs more often anyway, so if you would sneak a peek at my PM's, you'd mostly find rough drafts of a friend's fan fiction that I get to look over.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Not gonna lie, I am a nosy human being and totally would. People who say they wouldn't: YOU KNOW YOU WANNA. Come on. ;D But, like Shining Raichu said, I wouldn't go around and tell everyone what I read. There's still a level of privacy that I certainly wouldn't invade.

This here applies to me. xD I would REALLY, REALLY want to, but I don't think I actually would. Because I know, for a fact, I would feel HORRENDOUSLY guilty afterwards, and I would be a ad afraid of what I might find. :\

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    On one hand, I'd die to go through some people's PM's. Out of curiosity, but also for other reasons, depending on the person. On the other hand I don't think it's right, but you know, if the possibility exists, everyone knows it does and so I'd say 'be prepared', because in that case you need to keep in mind that there are in fact people who'd go through them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    ZOMG YES!

As much as I try to deny my inner urges, I'm ridiculously nosy. Given a consequence-free environment, there's no way that I wouldn't succumb to the temptation to read other people's PMs. I imagine it'd be mainly admins' ones, as they'll have the juiciest gossip not in HQ, but a few select members' would also be good to read, in a way. I imagine it would get boring eventually... but eventually is SUCH a long time away!

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Yushhhhhh! I want to see what they're talking about and who they're talking to and if they talked about me and what they talked about me and why they were talking abut me and also to see their drafts folder to see if they wanted to send something to someone but didn't have the guts to do so and also their sent messages to see who they sent messages to and what it was about and why they sent it and whether or not the person replied and etc etc :o I am a very nosy person and I love finding things out. :D
    I AM A STALKER TOOOOOOOOOO

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    This reminds of a time in my Minecraft server when i enabled a mod that allowed me to read other people's private messages. I always thought it was hilarious to see what people said in private but i never actually brought any of it up.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Of course. I want to see what everyone thinks is so private they don't want me to see @D

Back