• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] I screwed up my save in PMD Blue *Please help*

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2015
    So I decided to make myself a kecleon in PMD Blue...

Man I was wrong it turns out each and every time PMD Blue tries to access a missing animation, it will just crash sometimes you can just recover if the cutscene just fades to black you can just wait it out which is what I did with PMD Blue. But if a cutscene tries to access a missing animation and then after the crash the pokemon tries to move it will just hang with the music playing in the background.

Can anyone please help me... ?

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
    I don't think you can go back. The save doesn't support "rewinding". Though it's a good time to mention that VBA has a "rewind" feature built into the emulator. You can rewind about 12 seconds of game play iirc. Might be helpful for you in the future.

Back