• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I seen every Pokemon from day one!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    This is about the only TV show I seen from the start of it. I am happy about that. I been recording them on TiVo. Has any one else missed any of them?

I think it's neat that I seen every show. They are good and it's neat they go with one after another. I hope it just keep going for years.

-Raymond Day

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Did Tivo even exist when the series first started?

Anyway, I've missed probably about 20 episodes total, because of various reasons, including pre-empting for news/sports, lack of knowledge of new episodes (for example, a slew of repeats and falling out of the habit of checking back), randomly changed broadcast times/dates, and like last week, taping the wrong channel :/

It's great that you've 'caught 'em all' :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I watched series 1 as a kid and then moved to a different school where the cards were banned so i stopped watching.

Started watching again at the age of 17 and am now all caught up :)

Years
  • They have airing the show until 3rd gen in my country, then they stopped and I haven't watched many episodes. I started to make up losses last summer.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I've been a fan of the series since episode one myself. Remeber seeing the preview for the first movie and was very excited for it. Than I saw the trailer for Pokemon the movie 200 after the first movie and thought it looked epic and I loved every minute of that movie.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • So have I.

I've only missed a few episodes, and, those episodes I missed, I was able to watch by "different means"

I LOVE the pokemon anime and I don't intend to stop watching it anytime soon.

I'll be 50 years old... and I'll STILL be watching the pokemon anime...

^_^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I missed alot of it since I rarley had time to watch it from orange islands to johto journeys. I saw most of master quest and alot of advanced, but nothing more than that. I'm catching up though- I found a site that has all the episodes free to watch :)

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I plan on watching most of the newer ones... if i knew where to watch em =/

for now im watching the sieries currently at johto at about 6:30 on boomarang.

oh and the never ones in the morning around 10

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    I've watched all the English episodes. I wish I knew Japanese....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I plan on watching most of the newer ones... if i knew where to watch em =/

for now im watching the sieries currently at johto at about 6:30 on boomarang.

oh and the never ones in the morning around 10

you can find them all at pokemonepisode.org
    shhh don't tell

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    moved to a different school where the cards were banned so i stopped watching.

Haha..I remember my elementary school banned the cards. Then the district superintendent sent every parent a letter stating cards cannot be brought. Good times..

Back