• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I seriously need to know where to find this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
Years
  • Uhh, hey guys...I know this is a Pokemon forum and stuff, but since this is a general board I figured it was okay...Don't think there's a rule against it :p

Well anyways, I'm trying to find a little thing known as a Digimon Virtual Pet which is some kind of Tamagochi which started the Digimon franchise. However, Bandai stopped making the originals around 2000 and I really seriously want some D:>

I tried Ebay, but I don't have Paypal or anything of the likes. And the few who offer direct credit card transfers usually cost a million in packing and such, since I live in Scandinavia.

Does anybody know where I can find some of these? Most preferably the Digimon Pendulum X v.3.0 ¤.¤

NOTE: I'm not rich so I'm not gotta request the first edition ones from 1997, they're over 150$ apiece :o

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Besides that you're supposed to put this in the J-E Questions thread >>

Also, nothing's stopiing you from making a paypal account >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back