• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I shall name thyself...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I thought of using random names most of the time that sounds good, but there is one time I named my character Q (yes, that alphabet letter) in one of the games, and I ended up regretting it lol.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I always name myself Klippy, the only exception being Animal Crossing, in which I use my real name. :)

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    I'll usually just stick with Kameken unless the race I choose has a different way of naming, like the argonians. Since I'm not good at giving my argonians good actual argonian names, I usually just go with names like Stays-in-Shadow, which is my main in ESO.

Yukari

I thought of using random names most of the time that sounds good, but there is one time I named my character Q (yes, that alphabet letter) in one of the games, and I ended up regretting it lol.
    That reminds me of a movie starring Jennette Mccurdy and Jerry Trainer... I can't remember the name of the movie though. :/

Back