• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I stall, too !

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    At first sight :
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !

Okay, this is the first stall team i build. I think it looks good, only Breloom is not pleasing me a lot..

-----------------------
    I stall, too !

Uxie @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/180 Def/76 SDef
    Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    ~ Light Screen
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Thunder Wave
    ~ UTurn

Awesome lead. Thunder Wave the counter, set-up the rocks and the screen, and run with UTurn. Simple. Absorbs Psychics supposed to be at Breloom like a pro.

---
    I stall, too !

Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP/76 Def/180 SDef
    - Thunderpunch
    - Will-o-wisp
    - Pain Split
    - Shadow Sneak

Rapid Spin absorber and mixed wall. Takes Fighting attacks that murder Snorlax like an absolute ghost (lol). Seriously, when Uxie TWaves Gyarados, this thing holds it like a pro, Thunder Punching him into oblivion.

---
    I stall, too !

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP/28 Atk/228 Def
    Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Gyro Ball
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Spikes
    - Rapid Spin

Spikes my whole field and removes opposite spikes. Weavile, you're in serious danger against this slow Gyro Ball.

I stall, too !

Sorlax(M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Thick Fat
    EVs: 252 HP/28 Def/228 SDef
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Body Slam
    - Fire Punch

Special wall, sleep absorber and coverage wall. This team doesn't enjoy Fire and Ice, so Thick Fat covers them. Heatran, i can't damage you, but, lol, what can you do to me ?

I stall, too !

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sand Stream
    EVs: 244 HP/12 Atk/252 Def
    Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Fang
    - Slack Off
    - Roar

Sandstorm beginner, phazer and Physical Wall. Nothing to say, really.

I stall, too !

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Poison Heal
    EVs: 252 HP/240 Atk/16 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Spore
    - Leech Seed
    - Mach Punch
    - Seed Bomb

Yay, it's Breloom ! He is in this team to revenge-kill Tyranitar and Weavile, seed opponents and put them to sleep. Seed Bomb weakens that annoying bulky waters like Swampert that wall almost all my team.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    At first sight :
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !

Okay, this is the first stall team i build. I think it looks good, only Breloom is not pleasing me a lot..

-----------------------
    I stall, too !

Uxie @ Leftovers
    ~ Light Screen
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Thunder Wave
    ~ UTurn

Yes, this is awesome =)

---
    I stall, too !

Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers
    - Thunderpunch
    - Will-o-wisp
    - Pain Split
    - Fire Punch

Good. Try Fire Punch on this, seeing as you lack anything that can deal with Lucario, especially Specs and SD, AND SD Flame Orb Heracross, imfact any Heracross.

---
    I stall, too !

- Gyro Ball
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Spikes
    - Rapid Spin

Cool, i think this would be awesome with a recovery move, or wish support, but meh, this works.

I stall, too !

Sorlax(M) @ Leftovers
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Body Slam
    - Crunch

Crunch >> Fire Punch for this team, Azelf, CM Sub Mismagius Gengar etc.

I stall, too !

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Fang
    - Slack Off
    - Roar

yep.

I stall, too !

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Poison Heal
    - Spore
    - Leech Seed
    - Mach Punch
    - Seed Bomb

Yay

Comments are in bold.

Im thinking Leech Seed OR Stone Edge OR Seed Bomb/ Sub / Focus Punch / Spore on Breloom ?

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    At first sight :
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !
    I stall, too !

-----------------------
    I stall, too !

Uxie @ Leftovers
    ~ Light Screen
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Thunder Wave
    ~ UTurn

Awesome lead. Thunder Wave the counter, set-up the rocks and the screen, and run with UTurn. Simple. Absorbs Psychics supposed to be at Breloom like a pro.

Good! It lacks of recover, but it makes an awesome supporter

---
    I stall, too !

Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers
    - Thunderpunch
    - Will-o-wisp
    - Pain Split
    - Shadow Sneak

Rapid Spin absorber and mixed wall. Takes Fighting attacks that murder Snorlax like an absolute ghost (lol). Seriously, when Uxie TWaves Gyarados, this thing holds it like a pro, Thunder Punching him into oblivion.

I love use EQ on this thing, There are many Heatrans waiting for Firepunch/WoW, anyways Fire punch is always an option.

---
    I stall, too !

- Gyro Ball
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Spikes
    - Rapid Spin

Spikes my whole field and removes opposite spikes. Weavile, you're in serious danger against this slow Gyro Ball.

I think that EQ/Explotion/Rest will be more usefull than have to Spikes, but It's your choice.

I stall, too !

Sorlax(M) @ Leftovers
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Body Slam
    - Fire Punch

Special wall, sleep absorber and coverage wall. This team doesn't enjoy Fire and Ice, so Thick Fat covers them. Heatran, i can't damage you, but, lol, what can you do to me ?

He can Explode in your face! But, anyways you'l kill him XD! Well D_A Is right Crunch is usefull here...

I stall, too !

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Fang
    - Slack Off
    - Roar

Sandstorm beginner, phazer and Physical Wall. Nothing to say, really.

K!

I stall, too !

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Poison Heal
    - Spore
    - Leech Seed
    - Mach Punch
    - Seed Bomb

Yay, it's Breloom ! He is in this team to revenge-kill Tyranitar and Weavile, seed opponents and put them to sleep. Seed Bomb weakens that annoying bulky waters like Swampert that wall almost all my team.

Right... I'll go for the standart SubSeed, Sub/Focus Punch/Seed/Spore-Seed Bomb and give him a little more of Speed.

Your team looks pretty solid, congrats!

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
    Big SdLuke weak. Once Hippo has been weakened to about 88%, SDLuke KOs it. Forry is similarly 2HKOed by Close Combat, so you will have to sacrifice something to SDLuke.

ChainChomp also has fun with this team, since you can't predict what variant of Chomp it is. Forry gets OHKOed by Fire Blast, and Hippo gets 2HKOed by Draco Meteor. Dusknoir can't take STAB Outrages (from normal Chomp) and can't do much back against ChainChomp.

CBHera OHKOs or 2HKOs everything on this team and is free to come in on Uxie and proceed to do a lot of damage to this team.

Sort of Mixape weak, Uxie and Dusknoir cannot handle Mixape well, one because of the lack of attacks, the other because of its subpar defences, NP'ed Fire Blast 2HKOs it.

I advise ditching Uxie or at least get another set for it, in general Uxie isn't going to force switches and is Pursuit bait for Ttar and stuff, particularly when they come in on Twave.

Breloom is a VERY shaky Ttar/Weavile counter and in general a bad revenge-killer. Without Substitute Sleep Absorbers are going to switch in for free on you every turn. Ditch Breloom for a more reliable revenge-killer, Deoxys-E is one of the best.

I advise ditching Dusknoir for Cresselia, apart from fixing your Mixape weak, it can also counter Gyarados and other physical threats. Run Rest/Talk.

Ditching Dusknoir would leave you with no Spin blocker, so you should put Spiritomb > Uxie if you're going to put Cress > Dusknoir. You can either use CroTomb (CM/Rest/Sleep Talk/Dark Pulse =D ) or standard Tomb (WoW/Pain Split/?/?)

Gliscor > Hippowdon, mainly because of the Fighting resist which will help a LOT against SDLuke/Hera. Gliscor can also kinda stop set-uppers with Taunt, although an inferior option over Roar.

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Big SdLuke weak. Once Hippo has been weakened to about 88%, SDLuke KOs it. Forry is similarly 2HKOed by Close Combat, so you will have to sacrifice something to SDLuke. Yeah, this thing is a big pain.

ChainChomp also has fun with this team, since you can't predict what variant of Chomp it is. Forry gets OHKOed by Fire Blast, and Hippo gets 2HKOed by Draco Meteor. Dusknoir can't take STAB Outrages (from normal Chomp) and can't do much back against ChainChomp. Hippowdon is 2HKO'd by Meteor ? In 2 hits, he can Ice fang once, and then a Shadow Sneak by Dusky does the kill.

CBHera OHKOs or 2HKOs everything on this team and is free to come in on Uxie and proceed to do a lot of damage to this team. Fighting-types murder me. ;_;

Sort of Mixape weak, Uxie and Dusknoir cannot handle Mixape well, one because of the lack of attacks, the other because of its subpar defences, NP'ed Fire Blast 2HKOs it.
    Should I run a utility Tentacruel lead and drop Uxie, and then drop Forry for Gliscor ?

I advise ditching Uxie or at least get another set for it, in general Uxie isn't going to force switches and is Pursuit bait for Ttar and stuff, particularly when they come in on Twave.

Breloom is a VERY shaky Ttar/Weavile counter and in general a bad revenge-killer. Without Substitute Sleep Absorbers are going to switch in for free on you every turn. Ditch Breloom for a more reliable revenge-killer, Deoxys-E is one of the best. DeoxysE ? This is supposed to be a stall team, but i'll test it.

I advise ditching Dusknoir for Cresselia, apart from fixing your Mixape weak, it can also counter Gyarados and other physical threats. Run Rest/Talk. I have a RestTalk Lax. Should I run Cressy >> Snorlax?

Ditching Dusknoir would leave you with no Spin blocker, so you should put Spiritomb > Uxie if you're going to put Cress > Dusknoir. You can either use CroTomb (CM/Rest/Sleep Talk/Dark Pulse =D ) or standard Tomb (WoW/Pain Split/?/?)

Gliscor > Hippowdon, mainly because of the Fighting resist which will help a LOT against SDLuke/Hera. Gliscor can also kinda stop set-uppers with Taunt, although an inferior option over Roar.

Tentacruel
    Hippowdon
    Gliscor
    Cresselia
    Dusknoir
    DeoxysE

?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Tentacruel
    Hippowdon
    Gliscor
    Cresselia
    Dusknoir
    DeoxysE

?

You cant switch anything into Chain Chomp without it dying is what he meant, so you wont have a chance to Ice Fang it. Shadow Sneak will also do ass against a pokemon with more physical bulky than swampert.

The above team kinda gets owned by weavile, Specs Mence etc.

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    This is a bit Gyarados weak I dare say, what I should be suggesting is Reflect over Light Screen on Uxie. Overall, Hippowdon's Sandstream ability renders your Leftovers placed on the Walls cancelled out, I would apply Substitute on Breloom for some Leech Seed abuse and Sandstorm damage cancelling. Also, why have Snorlax as a sleep absorber when Breloom with it's Toxic Orb activated can already absorb buffs? Substitute over Sleep Talk on Snorlax, its in the danger of the 75% chance of using the wrong move with Sleep Talk.

Back