• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I still love you.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Do you have any exes that you still have feelings for? Do you think that they'll go away, or do you think they're forever engraved into your heart? Do you know if they still have feelings for you? Would you get back together with them?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • As of today, no not anymore. A few months ago I would've said yes. My last girlfriend left me through a dear john letter when I was in training a few years ago, took a few years but I finally got over it. lol. I have no idea if she still cares for me or not, but I really don't care to find out. No, I wouldn't get back together with her, if she couldn't handle me being gone for a few months with a bunch of other dudes, then there's no way she would be able to take a year long deployment.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I still do like my one and only ex. And I dunno if that'll really ever change, considering how close we still are. It's a weird thing, still being friends (good friends, at that) with her, after having been together. And I know for a fact that she still likes me, cause I talked to her about it about a week ago, actually. The reason we're still broken up isn't any fault of either of us, it's just what's for the best. Her father would never approve of it, her words, and she felt it was better to end it now, than have it be torn apart later, where it would hurt more for both of us. In a way it makes sense, but it sucks. But hey, what can I do?

Years
  • I've only had one relationship and thus only one ex. To be honest, when we broke up mutually, I thought we were going to be close friends and that's what he told me. Back then, I also told him that despite what had happened, he would always have a special part of my heart and looking back at that now, it was a naive thought. He's since moved on from that, and from my knowledge, I believe he has a girlfriend right now so it's obvious he has no feelings towards me, nor would I want him to; as long as he's happy, then that's all that matters. Quite frankly though, despite ending on somewhat good terms, seeing him in person this weekend made me aggravated only because he hasn't changed at all. We were both naive back then, and now that I've had 3 years to reflect, he's a douchebag. So that goes without saying that I would never consider getting back together with him nor do I still have feelings for him. I'd hate to compare the 2, but my ex and my current crush are vastly different in which the latter treats me with respect.

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
  • Not annymore, But I had them For a pretty Long time, And it whas hard for me to get it over with.
    But when time go's one, your pain will be growing less, and so Did I come over my ex whi I stil love, But on a other way now, Like friends :)

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • I never thought that I'd still have feelings for an ex, tbh. The relationship ended pretty horribly, so it was a topic that I tended to avoid. But I did still have feelings, and we did end up getting back together, so I kinda proved myself wrong x]

Years
  • I had feelings for my ex for a few months or year after our breakup at first. Heck, I even believed desperately that he'd try and return to me after realizing breaking up was a bad idea.. needless to say it never happened. I've since moved on and hardly think about him at all anymore - just the mere thought of him used to make me sick but time is the best medicine.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • My first relationship ended because we just ran out of time to see each other :\ It was my first real relationship, and when it ended...well, let's leave it at it hurts. I still miss them, but we're just good friends now.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Out of all the Exs I've ever had, the only one that really hurt was the one that I dated for 9 months. She cheated on me like 3 times and was kinda a ♥♥♥♥♥ to me, but I still loved her. I kept feelings for a year after and didn't even attempt to talk to anyone else that next year. However, that was like 3 years ago and I've had a girlfriend for almost 10 months now, so I'm perfectly happy and don't really have any thoughts. Especially after seeing how you should be treated.

Years
  • Story of my life right now really haha

My most recent ex and I were forced to break up because of meddlers, we still love each other very much though and are simply waiting for a time when we can be together without other people causing problems for us.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Only had one ex, and it's been 6 years. It's obvious that he's moved on now, and so did I. I'm okay now and will be. I've dated a few times and almost gotten into a relationship with a few people, but I'm fine with what I am right now. Not rushing at all.

I haven't even spoken to the guy since we broke up, and I intend to keep it that way. He was a major pain anyways.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Not really.

My first ex I'm still friends with and he is goofy as hell but he's so awkward and honestly made me feel uncomfortable when I was dating him (and he was actually pretty chill and not pushy at all, so all the credit to him man). I still talk to him but no feelings.

My second ex was an emotionally abusive manchild who I have not talked to since December of 2012, but stalked me for a while. Creepy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

I think if things don't work out with my current relationship though I'll probably have some long lasting feelings, unless he just like, goes bat♥♥♥♥ insane and does something completely uncalled for.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I'm still absolutely totally in love with my exgf and I think for years I'd have taken her back regardless of where I was in life at that time. Now I feel like if she could just forget about me like that I'm not interested in her anymore, but that doesn't mean the feelings arn't still there.

I also still have feelings for my most recent ex but that relationship ended recently so I think I can be forgiven for that.

TY

No, all of those feelings died out after a month or 2, not even talking to her anymore cause... well idc anymore haha. May sound kinda rude but that is just how life can go.

Years
  • May sound kinda rude but that is just how life can go.

That's probably how my friends view me whenever I start bad talking my ex XD I have no ill feelings towards him, but I just can't help to start picking at his flaws now that I'm not with him. We just have this awkward air around us whenever we're in a group setting...Thankfully we don't see each other often.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    He hates me and I still feel weird when I look at him. Can hardly say hello to each other and if we do it's very plastic. I guess the scars between us will never heal so I'll just do my best to stay clear of him throughout my life :) Not easy actually. Yeah, he's a chapter of my life I hate myself for. Not because of him, he was great. I was not so great :) He'll always have a piece of my heart. Whether we both like it or not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No my feelings are completely dead when it comes to both of my exes. I'd like to never talk to either of them again, but one of them randomly texts me sometimes with updates in his life that I don't care about. It's pretty infrequent though and only lasts two minutes so I just deal with it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's easy to hold hatred or resentment for those I've been with in the past. But at the time, they were my world, and one who appreciates life does not forget those who made them happy. Even just for a minute. I regret nothing other than the minutes wasted worrying and arguing. I am a person who never says never, but right now I no longer am in love with anyone I had been with, which is freedom.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • My last relationship took a year to entirely get over. Yet another year for me to come back to positive terms with them. It really sucked, but it's inevitable.

Back