• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Stuck With My Team Balance?!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Hello,

I have pokemon pearl and im stuck trying to balance my team out for the gyms and elite four.

The pokemon i have in my team now:

- Miltoic
    - Riolu
    - Luxio
    - Budew
    - Staravia
    - Alakazam

And i use to use a

- Prinpulp
    - Eevee
    - Gible
    - Vespiquen

What should i add or take, i plan on evolving budew into its final evoultion.
    Is it well balanced?

Last edited:

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Not Really Milotic is a better Phy Pokemon then Water and Alakazam is better then Milotic.

Switch Priplup for Milotic for a better balance.

Also if i was you i would take Starvia out for the Gible and that would be a team i would be happy with myself :)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Luxio/Luxray - Not so much. Good for In-Game but not Competitive. Electivire/Magnezone are much better. Even Ampharos can make a good Electric-type if used correctly. Going to lunch with my friends now so I'll help later.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Not Really Milotic is a better Phy Pokemon then Water and Alakazam is better then Milotic.

Switch Priplup for Milotic for a better balance.

Also if i was you i would take Starvia out for the Gible and that would be a team i would be happy with myself :)

Right thanks it was because i was told i didnt need pripulp due to the fact that i will evolve rioul to lucario and that would cover my steel needs, is that still true and does prinpulp take less damage in being a /steel type when hit with electric attacks.

And gible is that so i evolve into garchomp?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • No, but empoleon takes less damage from grass attacks. There are no "steel needs." Steel type has pretty bad coverage, and empoleon is pretty usable...but do what you want.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    So you're willing to replace a few eh?

Hello,

I have pokemon pearl and im stuck trying to balance my team out for the gyms and elite four.

The pokemon i have in my team now:

- Miltoic
    - Riolu
    - Luxio Gible
    - Budew
    - Staravia Weavile
    - Alakazam

And i use to use a

- Prinpulp
    - Eevee
    - Gible
    - Vespiquen

What should i add or take, i plan on evolving budew into its final evoultion.
    Is it well balanced?

Porygon-Z this is for in-game AND he just needs a team to defeat the elite 4. Electivire is NOT on the sinnoh dex yet lol

Just catch a Weavile, it helps against that weak freaky Garchomp at the end ^.^

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    So you're willing to replace a few eh?

Porygon-Z this is for in-game AND he just needs a team to defeat the elite 4. Electivire is NOT on the sinnoh dex yet lol

Just catch a Weavile, it helps against that weak freaky Garchomp at the end ^.^

Right so where do i catch a weavile what route?

Back