• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think I broke my kitty :S

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • Have you ever sat down and realised that you've sat on something odd? Have you ever fallen victim to one of those pranks where people pull the chair from under you? I've done both, and lived to tell the tale unfortunately. Just today, I accidentally sat on my cat. He was sleeping on my bed, but I didn't notice him when I wanted to sit on the bed. I sat on him by accident, and he wriggled from underneath me, and squirmed away.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I sat on a whoopee cushion once, but that's about it.. though I do get the occasional 'pull the chair away as they're about to sit' prank. ;o;

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I had a situation similar to you, ~KALEIDOSCOPE~. :O My cat, who was sleeping under the sheets of my bed, was sat on. :( Luckily, I realised very quickly what had happened and pulled myself up, so she wasn't too mad. :P

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • He wriggled away?
    Did you not get up?
    You harsh thing...

I got up when I realised he was trying to get out from under me ;; I am NOT harsh. And if you knew about cats, you should know that they can squeeze through the smallest of spaces.

:O And it broke?

Daym I didn't know organisms break.

No, it didn't break. It just wriggled away...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Untwist that underwear.
    If anyone needs to do that, it's you.

I don't usually sit on anything bad, because I'll see it beforehand.
    I've had the 'chair pulling' prank done to me once; I fell for it perfectly and landed flat on my back, it was pretty hilarious. After that I always made sure that it was me pulling out the chair from someone else, although I never got my revenge on the guy who did it to me. ;[

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I sat on a puddle of chocolate milk at my old school last year.

My pants were wet the rest of the door, but the good side of the story was that I smelled like chocolate all day. xD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I've sat on a needle before, my mum drops them in the charis when she's sewing.
    It hurts if some of you haven't sat on one before :P

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Ah. I've done both.

I must admit, I also pull the chair away from people as they're about to sit sometimes, depending on how bored I am.

I've also sat on a broken chair.

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • One of my exboyfriends killed on his KITTY by sleeping on it D: He didn't even care, stupid boy. It was a stray, his mom took it in, it slept on his bed and he rolled over onto it or something, and it died. x__X

Ayselipera

I don't think I've ever really hurt my cat on accident.
    Although one time I had this freaky dream that I was petting my cat and I accidently broke all his legs off and I had to reattach them with glue and tape. Yeah, it was pretty odd to say the least.

Back