• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON

God I wish the American version was this entertaining.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • I mean, seriously, you British Peoples...

Yeah, 'twas very humorous, but they shouldn't be asking questions like that, I mean, that's not even fair, because that guy dosen't know a thing about Pokemon. First, he is an adult, and Pokemon was in 1996 or whenever. Second, what's an anime question doing on a TV show about school?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I mean, seriously, you British Peoples...

Yeah, 'twas very humorous, but they shouldn't be asking questions like that, I mean, that's not even fair, because that guy dosen't know a thing about Pokemon. First, he is an adult, and Pokemon was in 1996 or whenever. Second, what's an anime question doing on a TV show about school?

Everyone knows Pokemon. Even 2nd graders, and they teach Pokemon in school now.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Lol, I didn't know they had a British version of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". I'm only familiar with the American version. Also, they teach Pokemon in school?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD ohmygosh..

I remember watching this show one time, and this certain answer was 'Naruto'.. none of the adults got anywhere close to knowing the correct answer. I had to lol over it for a few minutes, even though it's true that most adults wouldn't think about Naruto, Pokemon, etc.. >_>

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years

What the hell? XD What happened to Jeff Foxworthy doing the show? I mean how does Media also have to do with going to school? D:

Anyway... wow... I love that.. I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON. That's totally epic. XD

Edit: oh... WAIT... this is a british version... THAT EXPLAINS IT. *has never heard of a british version*

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    i usually watch cash cab because i can never catch are you smarter than a fifth grader good post!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years

I'm not British. That was from the Australian series of "Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader?". Though, the series is in Britain as well as many other countries.

I'm surprised this thread is still going.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years

• If everyone knew Pikachu and Ash why aren't there six billion people online on PC at this time. I'm sure the amount of people that know about Pikachu and Ash don't even come close to the total amount of people in the world. Hence, not "everyone" does.

Your grandparents are cool though.

What the hell kind of logic is that? Way to take an obviously exaggerated post and take it as fact. Let's say everyone did know Ash and Pikachu, that doesn't mean they need to join a pokemon forum. They KNOW what it is, not LIKE/LOVE it. You know what water is, right? Everyone does. Why don't you go join the water forums like everyone else in the entire world is signed up to. Seewutididthar?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

Lol, I didn't know they had a British version of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". I'm only familiar with the American version. Also, they teach Pokemon in school?

What the hell? XD What happened to Jeff Foxworthy doing the show? I mean how does Media also have to do with going to school? D:

Anyway... wow... I love that.. I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON I THINK IT MIGHT BE POKEMON. That's totally epic. XD

Edit: oh... WAIT... this is a british version... THAT EXPLAINS IT. *has never heard of a british version*

That's the Australian version with the epic Rove McManus.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • The Australians have realistic questions, here it's called the "Are you smarter than a 10 year old?" and one of the questions was for 4th grade science, "Name all the parts in the human brain". What 4th grader knows that and science isn't even taught in primary here.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • ahh thats called here in england 'are you smarter than a ten year old?' i like the ones with Dick and Dom

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • It's aired in a tonne of places xD
    Australia, and New Zealand too, as Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old?

Back