• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think Misty and Ash will get together

Years
  • its pretty obvious if u think about it, in some commercial like if they were presenting new pokemon games like the one with the guys dressed up as pokemon and playing basketball in the brick wall said "Ash & Misty 4 ever" so its like publicly known that hey are getting together

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Pikasteph said:
    its pretty obvious if u think about it, in some commercial like if they were presenting new pokemon games like the one with the guys dressed up as pokemon and playing basketball in the brick wall said "Ash & Misty 4 ever" so its like publicly known that hey are getting together

Heh, even though I want to believe it, too, it probably won't ever happen unless the Japanese animators and writers want to see it happen. That commercial was pretty amusing but unfortunately that was an American thing. Just like "Misty's Song". There wasn't ever anything created in Japan where Misty sang a love song about Ash or directing it to Ash in any way. The closest AAML song in Japanese from the anime would be "Toi et Moi"; the ending to the second movie. And in "Pok?mon Live!" there was a lot of AAML going on, too. Then again, that was also American! ^_^ Like Misty said to Ash: "It must be nice to dream when you're wide awake..." Hey, I'd like it to happen, too. We'll just have to wait and see!

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Ash and Gary fovever! ^=^

I think Ash and Misty should keep thier brother-sister relationship. Seeing them together is just...wrong. But you can expect that response from a palletshipper (ShiShi, AAGL, AAGR, whatever you want to call it)

Years
  • It is much more evident though. But the producers of the serires like to pokeshippers squirm in the AG when there are irrelevant evidences too. XD

anyway, I'm not that big of a Pokeshipper.

*Points a big arrow at sig*

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't think the'll get together, most of 'the evidence' is in English or something like that, I mean, in japanese version, misty never sang a song saying that she loved ash, that only happened in american. besides, in, 'gotta catch ya later,' even tho I HATE that episode, and like it at the same time (misty's my LEAST favorite character,) ash is all, hey your bikes back, bye now. but i don't now what Satoshi said-.-; well, anyways, for some reason the dubbing people just want it to look like misty loves ash and ash loves misty..-.-...
    ya dont have to take my advice, I am a pokeshipper hater.

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • This is Pokemon, not the Young and the Restless, it ain't gonna happen! Think about it, Pokemon is geared for 7 years olds, so do you think 7 year olds care about romance? I rest my case! But not to haterize all over you AAML believers, but I'm just realistic. Heck, I would like to see Ash and Misty get together too, but I just don't think it has a snowball in heck's chance of happening.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Alakazam said:
    This is Pokemon, not the Young and the Restless, it ain't gonna happen! Think about it, Pokemon is geared for 7 years olds, so do you think 7 year olds care about romance? I rest my case! But not to haterize all over you AAML believers, but I'm just realistic. Heck, I would like to see Ash and Misty get together too, but I just don't think it has a snowball in heck's chance of happening.

Well, I'm glad someone cleared that up; and, I totally agree with you wholeheartedly! Funny how I never thought of analyzing it that way...! O_o

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • The truth is, Ash and Misty will never get together because ash and gary are in love. Can't you see It's just an act so those d@mn homophobes won't take it wrong? Almost all of the hints for AAML are dub-added, and besides, ash is 10, misty is 13. That's just plain sick. at least ash and gary are the same age. The only reason I'm a palletshipper is because there's a lot of evidence to prove it and barely any pokeshipping evidence.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I've seen that Pallet Shipper website... they give the dumbest reasons for ash/gary slash, like "Oh, Ash gets hyper when Gary's around, so he must surely love him!" I'm no homophobe, I'm just an anti-shipper. Shipping is what turns tough, hot-headed characters like Misty into a sensitive romantic and an immature brat like Ash into mr. macho-love-machine-man. I clearly doubt the anime writers would put so much effort into putting subtle clues, like ash likes misty or gary... I mean, the show's called "Pok?mon", not "Kids that have the hots for eachother".

Back