• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think they're pretty cool

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    omg I got mentioned, maybe I should've read this thread

flushed, katholic nun, maccrash, cassino, and some others in the Pokemon sections I go to but I don't frequent enough to remember their names. They seem cool, interesting, or I guess just logical/normal but I've made little to no effort to talk to any of them and I probably never will reach out to them at all or more than I already have.
    By your posts, you seemed too cool, almost intimidating/mysterious, idk. Actually, lots of people kinda give off that vibe, so I don't really ever try to initiate conversation lol.

I think maccrash is a really cool person. I'd like to get to know him. Also Flushed. Spoke with him a bit in the past, but we stopped talking all that much.
    Honestly (and I'm not making of judgment of you for this), our conversations never really took off, so I thought perhaps I was kinda bothersome or boring to you.

But yeah I'd be happy to get to know anyone really. I only talk to a couple people, and even then it's only ever so often (probably my fault lol). Two others that come to mind are maccrash and O'aka XXIII. maccrash has some interesting taste in music, one of the only people to like my song choices in the "what are you listening to thread". And O'aka XXIII, hopefully this isn't insulting or anything, but he seems really down to earth, just a bit pessimistic at times. Not saying that's something I like feed off of or something, it's just rather curious and maybe something that getting to know him better would explain. Idk, that sounds creepy of me. This is probably why I never send the first message.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • tbh everyone that mentioned me, I feel the same way about, haha. Flushed, Sgt.Dustmop, maccrash, Altairis, Oryx, most of the battle server staff (even though I like never go on server), regulars I don't know well in Challenges (cause I like knowing all my children), Raine, Nonon, ummm I feel like I'm forgetting people. v_v Sorryyyy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    omg I got mentioned, maybe I should've read this thread

By your posts, you seemed too cool, almost intimidating/mysterious, idk. Actually, lots of people kinda give off that vibe, so I don't really ever try to initiate conversation lol.

I'm on pc I can't be that cool. I'm nice I promise!!!

Years
  • I'd definitely like to get to know a lot of staff members that I don't speak with better, such as Sylphiel, Morkula, Hiroshi Sotomura, and Owl. Other than that, I can't think of much other than Aquacorde, which I've spoken to a couple of times in the past haha

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I really like Virgo, I've admired her from afar for years but we haven't spoken a whole lot. I will change that one day, I swear.

I like maccrash a lot too - and also his best friend on here... I really feel so terrible that I can't remember the friend's name, but I like both of them and they have an awesome bantery friendship that I haven't seen on PC in a really long time.

omg it's Luck Hax, he even posted in this thread about maccrash and it flew right over my head lmao

SO IN SUMMARY

Virgo, maccrash, Luck Hax.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Everyone wants to befriend mods. I understand. {XD}

As for me, no one in particular. Everyone is welcome to try to be my friend.

Years
  • Ooooooh hm. I'll leave staff aside because so many amazing members all around. :')

Luck Hax, Flushed, Stygian, and Raine come to mind first. They seem like great people that'd be fun to speak with so I'd be down for having more conversations with them.. but haven't been able to initiate too much yet. Hopefully soon! Or you guys can come VM me first, hehe. <3

Pepperton has also been a pleasure to talk more to but I'm down for more VM/IM exchanges anytime. Keep 'em coming, sir.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I want to get to know Katholic Nun because he doesn't take flak from anyone, there just isn't enough mavericks in this world. Also user Axton says I need to post about him.

Years
  • As of right now, Axton, Mario, and Antemortem are a few that I've spoken to recently and they seem like great people; I'd love to get to know them on a closer level! As far as members that I've never had the opportunity to interact with, Raine, Kanzler, and Virgo are some of the first that came to mind. They seem very nice! :]

Janna's alright too I guess?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Most of the people who I talk to already are people who I'm either comfortable with at the level we're at or are people who are getting to where I want us to be, so I don't think I'll mention them here since they all know who they are.

Anyway, as for people who I've had very little to no contact with - Poki, Flushed, Grand Wizard Ryan, twocows, Keiran, Klippy, uh... honestly I've been thinking about this for a while and I think that speaks volumes. It's not that I don't want to know people but I have more moments of "you know what, I like this person so I'll talk to them" than maccrash a list of people who I'd like to get to know better. But those are some names that spring to mind right now and I'm sure if I kept thinking there'd be more.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hikamaru, Endless, SaltAndPepperDiner and Aquacorde are the coolest people on here, IMO.

Aw, you really think so? ;v;

People, you can talk to me whenever you want. Post in my thread in the Member Encyclopedia (if you can). I'm not terribly good at small talk, am not really outgoing, and I've usually never been one to take the initiative, so I don't get to know people that well, but seriously, approach me and I will (attempt) to talk with you.

As for people I'd like to get to know better....most of the staff, for starters. Couple of other people too, I guess.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Is it bad that there really isn't anybody? I'm guessing I just don't post enough too see what people are like.I'd like to get to know anybody if they're friendly really.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Some people that come to my head is Lance, Oryx, shenanigans, Anna, Omicron, Zeffy, Elhero, abnegation, Guildmaster Wigglytuff, Necrum, Forever and a few other. I mean I've talked to these users before but I haven't really became god friends with them like I have with Sheep, Wobbu, Synchronous, wolf, etc.

Back