• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I used to rule the world... It's time.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • It's certainly not her job or responsibility; it's no one's job to make things fun, and it can't be the sole responsibility of one, either- it is the collective community that make things fun.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    omg guys let's just all agree hikari10 is a wonderful contributor and amazing etc and she loves doing what she does so tis is dat

THIS IS MY BLOG MY TIME TO SHINE ;_________;

@AlexOzzyCake - Twitter! Tumblr! Facebook! Youtube! And occassionally, I'll be on MSN and Mibbit.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    hey this is not cool guys at least give me my supporter tier 5 back gosh rude

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Holy crap, I just found this out! Terrible news indeed. :( You were not only the brightest, but one of the most mature mods I've ever encountered. And really, I am impressed with all the work you have done in BW. Enjoy life with whatever you do, Kaori. I hope you can at least stick around here for a bit! We will all miss you. :(

*hug*

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Awwww, no. =( This actually made me really sad, it's hard to see another member leave. =/

But it's your life, and you know what's right for you.

Goodbye Kaori. Call me maybe? ;D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Although we haven't talked much! I wish you good luck with whatever you plan to aim for in the future! I hope you achieve everything you wish for and more! We'll miss you! :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay guys, the Kaori chapter is officially over. I will love and miss you all dearly. Goodbye, I'll make sure to visit one day.

Back