• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I used to.... Then i took an arrow to the knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
I used to only watch Pokémon, too, then I took some alchemy to the knee...

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Years
I used to follow WikiLeaks, then along comes *pointing to the guy in Hikari10's avatar* and throws documents on my knee.

Years
I used to listen to Aqua, then they suddenly disappeared from the music scene and their music got on to my knees.

droomph

weeb
Years
We used to be adventurers, but then my buddy stuck some strawberry pie on my knee and we need to go through counseling before we can adventure again :(

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I used to post on serebii. But then I took an arrow the the knee.
(And found a better site two years later)

Years
I used to make sprite comics, til people criticized me in the knee calling it a cliche, boring, and no plot, plus needing more "Pizzazz." They only read like the first one, thinking it wasn't planned out. Backtracking...just getting started somewhere, planning to update the sprites later or leave it how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back