• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna be the very best

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Although the title is from Pokémon, it is true. We all want to be the best at something, but sometimes we don't know what that is, however. Some people search their entire lives for something that they can be the "best" at, and never find it. Due to this, they may settle for being second best at something they're good at, but they never feel as accomplished as one would if they were the best at something. The world is wide, being the best is hard, but not impossible.

1. If you could be the best at anything, what would it be?
    2. What's something that you're likely to be the best at one day, or even now?

If I could be the best at anything, it would be proably best bowler, but now since I don't go bowling anymore, it seems very unlikely. Though as far as something achievable goes, I want to be the best news reporter in the future, which is something I could actually achieve, or at least the best news reporter at the station, whichever. :3

Also guys make OVP fun so Audy likes it again.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    1. I would love to be an amazing singer/performer. I would give anything to be able to do it. But fame, is almost impossible, and I live in Kentucky.

2. Something that I could maybe become best at would be... well I don't know really. XD; I want to be a teacher. And I'm good with the arts and music. So I would say something with that. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    1. If you could be the best at anything, what would it be? I would like to be better at cooking so I fit the female stereotype
    I'm working on my ability to math maybe one day I'll become like a rocket scientist

Akari

Man
    Years
    Even though expertise is something I wish for, to be honest I really don't know what I want to be the best at. I suppose I just want to be the best at being observant and practical in everyday living? It always come in handy when that's the case, and can help in doing other things as well. I really would love to be able to tell anyone new to a city I'm living in everything they need to know about living in my city.
    Being a smartass. Probably nothing. There will always a higher mountain, as the saying goes.

Years
    1. I would be the best storyteller. The kind of person who can just talk about anything and make it interesting and get people to stop whatever they're doing and just listen for hours. Those people are amazing.

2. I could be a pretty good writer some day. At least that's what some people have told me.

I do s'pose that if I had to choose, it would be at a sport. Probably something like basketball or baseball, or something. But, I'm not good at either, so it won't happen.
    Nothing. Instead of just completely practicing up in one category, I like to be ok at everything. I would like to say, however, that I am one of the best writers at my school. If I actually put my heart into writing the paper or whatever, it is often put on the wall or read in front of the class. I don't enjoy it being read, as my hand writing is sloppy and it takes the teacher ten minutes to decipher a single sentence :/

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    1. If you could be the best at anything, what would it be?Explaining things, I just suck at it.
    I'll possibly be the best (in my family) at videos games (mostly rpgs).

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    1. I want to be the best at self-improvements

2. That's not something I want to let the rest of the world know.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    1. I'd wanna be the best at some sort of Martial Art, probably Aikido seeing as I'm doing it atm lol.
    2. Being me, wewt.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    1. If I could be the best at one thing, it would be communication. I think it would be great to be able to hold a conversation with another person for more then a minute.

2. I excel at nothing. Which is fine by me. If I were actually good at something people would expect things out of me.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Writing, because I wanna. :3

Criticism. I find it so easy to criticize others because I review myself. Therefore, I criticize without guilt. Because I sometimes point out my own failures to avoid hypocrisy. Unless the situation would leave a negative impact on me...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The best at creating and maintaining a 3D virtual reality manifestation of the Internet, of course. Get your heavy-duty phone cords out...
    Oh. Or psychokinesis/aura powers IRL.

Best? Eh, in mine humble opinion, there's always someone better. But I would like to strive towards something in biology or technological areas. Robotics seems like one way to go.

Years
    1. I would love to be the best propagandist and politician. The two really go kind of hand in hand, but I know I'm definitely too shy to be a politician. Had I the skill, I'd most definitely go into politics, since I'm a bit of a megalomaniac.

2. I can't really see myself as being the best at anything, but I am pretty good at drawing, and I'd like to someday be able to actually draw feet. Or really, anything but modern art.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
    1. I'd like to be the best storywriter, but my stories are generally dull and lose my attention fairly quickly.
    2. I'm likely to be the best programmer here in Lincoln, Nebraska. If not, I'm always willing to try to improve. :P

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    1.If you could be the best at anything,what would it be?
    I'd be best at any sport.I suck at anything Sport related.
    2.What's something that you're likely to be the best at one day,or even now?
    I'm not gonna be the best at everything,but I'm pretty good at singing and spelling.

Years
    I wish I had the best personality ever. xD

I am never going to be the best anything. Maybe I'll become pretty good at art.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Pastel art would just be absolutely fabulous to be the best at <3
    Archeology and Arabic <3

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    Writing, art, and music. Not for competition, but for the abilities I would have to show the world my ideas, even the non-conventional Pokemon ones.
    Writing a unique story.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    1. If you could be the best at anything, what would it be? I would really like to be a good cook or artist, as I enjoy both, but would like to improve my skills some ^^;
    2. What's something that you're likely to be the best at one day, or even now? Well I love Photography, and it's currently my creative outlet, so.. :>

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Acting! I'd love to actually be able to act well enough, or be out-going to manage to act infront of a camera. XD Or maybe singing, that would be awesome, too.

Oh gosh.. nothing? XD Honestly, I'am in the process of practicing voice-over work, so.. again with the acting, even though it's different from camera/stage acting. I hope to one day be really freaking awesome at it, maybe not the best, but I wanna get close dangit! D<

Back