• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna go to the MOON! :D

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
  • Regarding travelling.
    I wanna go to the MOON! :D

Where in the world do you want to go? Do you want to travel at all? What kind of sights interest you in particular? Have you already travelled? Please, do regale us with your mightiest tales of oceans blue and mountains high!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd do anything to go to the Mediterranean where I can swim in the coral reefs on the summer days without a care in the world.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I travel sometimes with my family, though not that often. Ive been to Italy, which was really great, its an amazing place and Id definately go back. Ive also been to the Carribbean twice, its very nice and cruising is a great way to see it, very relaxing. As for where Id like to go, anywhere really, Asia, New York, Europe, everywhere. I like seeing new places.

Ayselipera

Mostly Europe and the Pacific islands. Everywhere else I'm not as interested in, but if I got the chance to go someplace I'd probably go.

Years
  • Can I seriously go to the moon? That sounds like fun. :D

As for places on the Earth? I'm not picky. Pretty much any English-speaking country, I'd love to see more. Maybe some of Europe too. And maybe the place I used to live in Japan. I wonder how different it is now.

At this point I'll go like anywhere if it's free. XD

Years
  • I've been to Canada almost an unnecessarily amount of times lol, and I've been to France and Italy which both rocked.

Now I want to visit Africa. Or Asia. Or South America. I just want to go places, and eat til I can't go to those places anymore. Plus the culture and the landscape... I hope I get a job which allows me to travel. :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • America and Japan. Basically haven't been out of the country since I was 9, and I the last time I went to America I was 5. When you're from an isolated place like NZ, it gets me a bit curious to know what it's like outside and across the ocean.

Years
  • I have traveled to various foreign countries such as Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland, Spain (well, islands that are part of it), England and Turkey and places that are not even part of foreign countries but still far enough to travel to, like North Sea islands, before, in the past, usually with my family, sometimes with school, but right now I don't really want to go anywhere. Maybe Italy some time, not right now though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I've always wanted to go to Japan because of the food and culture. I also want to go to any city in Europe, Africa or South America because I never went to any of those continents.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I want to go pretty much everywhere, but with the following stipulations:

1) It must be clean
    2) It must be safe
    3) English or French must be the national language.

So yeah... that doesn't narrow it down much I don't think. That's most places... right?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Like Andrew, I too wish to go everywhere, but I don't mind if the language is something other than English or French, and I can live with it being slightly unclean. Safety is something I do consider paramount - so no going to Afghanistan any time soon! - but that's about it, really.

Top on the list is actually mainland Europe. I've been to France lots of times, and Belgium two times too many (i.e. two!) but the rest of the continent has been unexplored by yours truly, and that seems like such a waste. My friends from school went InterRailing around Europe, going to the usual suspects (Barcelona, Rome, Berlin etc.) but also lots of really cool Eastern European places like Bratislava and Skopje, which also sound really cool. So, that's first on the agenda whenever I get some time off from work!

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
  • Personally I would have to go with Andrew on this one, except I speak languages other than French/English so I'm a lot less strict on that criterion. Not gonna lie though, I am rather typical. I just want to go to all around Europe and maybe some parts of Asia (but communication will be a problem so I probably won't go through with Asia). It's been a dream of mine my whole life. Greece, Italy, Switzerland, and Spain are the places I want to go to the most.

I've travelled all around the east part of the US; however so far I've only been out of the country once, when I just barely went into Canada for Niagara Falls. Felt good though. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • *9840 Pineville-Matthews Road, Pineville, North Carolina.

*196 Patriots Point Road, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.

*Japan for a visit to pick up anime goods.

Actually, any place that hosts a good anime convention would be an ideal destination for me. No matter where it is, I'd actually prefer to travel to large cities with lots of stuff to do.

Back