• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna make an event but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronB

Noob Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Ok, i have been messing around with advance map for some time, but only recently have i found programs to make new scripts and i need three things::

1. I want to make a little event thing when you battle someone then when you beat them you talk to them again and they teleport you to a certain place, but as i have found out i need flags, but i do not know what flags can be used without wrecking my game (safe flags)

So can someone give me a full list of them?

2. Ok i found how to make NEW scripts, but i cant find anything that lets you edit OLD scripts. Is it possible?

3. All my programs where for R/S/E which i used first, but now i am working on LG and the programs either dont work or not very well, can someone give me a link to tools for FR/LG which have trainer battle editors (with ability to make new ones) and mart editors etc

OTHER:

Don't need to answer these, just other questions that have been floating around my head.

1. I made a Poke Center and for the script i copied another Poke Center, used same sprite, movement, face etc etc and the same script code, but at the bit when it flashes and plays the little tune it crashes and comes up on my emulator "FATAL - ROM CRASH" or something like that and closes, any help?

2. I want to make a new shop which will be hidden in a secret area i want to make, i want it to have masterballs and stuff but i can only right now edit old shops not make new ones, and that is only on R/S/E and not on FR/LF (which im using now)

so how do i go about making new shops (need program for LG too)

TYVM

Beginner in scripting =P
    Aaron

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • This is in the wrong place, this is not what the Scrapbox is for.
    Scripting questions go in the script help thread at the top of the scrapbox.
    Advance Map Questions either go in the Advance map thread or the simple questions thread.
    and LG isn't good to hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back