• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna start a family

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want kids so that I can become a kid again and play with them and tell them stories. It will be so much fun!

But not yet, gosh. I have a career or two to pursue and also I kind of enjoy focusing on myself for a change. God knows I needed it more than I knew :3

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I'd never have children, but I love the idea of adopting some older children who wouldn't otherwise have a home since there out of the generic age bracket for adoption, maybe an 11 or 12 year old.

I'm so happy to see the amount of people who would choose adoption over having biological children of there own, there are too many children without a family who need it :)

Back