• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i want a challenge!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    i will battle anyone who does not use hacked pokemon. all of my pokemon are lvl 100 and are hand raised. my friend code is: 0517 3169 5824
    plz just leave your friend code and when i can reach you.
    i will try to be on every day from 5:00 p.m. eastern pacific time to about midnight.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Ubers are the generally more stronger legendaries (Lati@s, 3 dragons, deoxys, etc.) The ones like...the 3 birds aren't really ubers. Oh Wobuffet and Garchomp can be considered uber too

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    OH

Oh those pokemon let's my team consists of a luxray, Infernape, Rhyperior, Salamence, Groudon, and Kyogre im guessing that groudon and kyogre are ubers? i can swith them for other pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    ok i will replace those two for others that i have that aren't ubers
    like sceptile and swampert and another question is mewtwo an uber?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    thanks much man i appreciate it hey would you want to battle tommorow?

i've already switched my pokemon out for non ubers so i think i'll be alright...

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    alright and hey if anyone is lookin for a battle direct them to me plz and if they ask when i will be on or available to battle tell em to read my sig

Back