• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I WANT CHALLENGE!

Years
  • So as you probably don't know i've been doing 'The one that got away' challenge. And I have one thing to say.
    Why did nobody tell me about this before!?!

It is so much fun giving pokemon personalities, even if it means that my pokemon can't do certain things. Well with that being said I've yet to start training my Cubone, which I can tell is going to be hell.

And not only distracting me from my studies (this is a good think btw x] i need something to help me wind down after hours of revising) it's also helped my with my english and stuff. You wouldn't believe how much my literary skills had slipped since dropping english after high school.

Part 1 & 2

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Challenges are really fun. Maybe I should do a "The ones that got away" challenge or something, because it seems fun enough, and I haven't done it yet.

Back