• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] I want to know if anyone can help me in this event

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2017
    I want to know if anyone can help me in this event. I am sending the image of my event so that you can see where I am going wrong. I want a npc that says some things, but after winning the first gym it disappears from the place. Could you understand?[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• I want to know if anyone can help me in this event
      Sem título.png
      15.8 KB · Views: 7
    • I want to know if anyone can help me in this event
      Sem título2.png
      19.3 KB · Views: 5

Sir_Tman

Overworked game Dev
    Years
  • Okay so want an npc who tells you infomation about the gym and the after you defeat the gym he disappears?
    Code:
    Page 1 
    Your text 
    Self Switch A = On
    Code:
    Page 2- Needs Self Switch A = to on 
    Your ... text
    Code:
    Page 3- Needs to have the Defeated First Gym = on

Spoiler:

If your still confused I can post pictures when I get home.

Years
  • no the defeated gym leader script should be with someone else the event must be not appearing because u put the switch on your self ok ill explain hope you understand
    suppose ok ill give the peoples name ok 1- its me[gco] 2-its my friend[cyrus]
    now im making a script like after you defeat cyrus you can talk to gco now what u have done is wrong now ill add a switch on cyrus like defeated gym leader if i win the script will make gco available and lose not what u have done is that you put a switch in page one defeated gym leader and 3 page the same switch in red now it means that ok simple way the event will work like this just try this on your rpg maker xp

1 insert a new event [event gco]
    2 just put a switch defaeted gym leader one which is there on the 3rd page the red line[event gco]
    3 And that wally event delete the red line in the 3rd page

i hope you understood 360gco

Years
  • 1 insert a new event [event gco]
    2 just put a switch defeated gym leader one which is there on the 3rd page the pic of pedro ique the red line [event gco]
    3 And that wally event delete the red line in the 3rd page [event wally]

event gco is a new event u can name the event anything
    i hope u got it

Back