• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I want to play so bad but need a bit help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Ok if this is not allowed I am sorry but I'm pretty sure it is ok because I'm not asking where to DL a rom. But I have an english ROM of HG. After I put in my name and Oak says cya later and stuff I get a black screen after my characters becomes the OW version. I've looked all over on how to fix it and it don't work. Does anyone know how to fix it??

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    First off, this is in the wrong section, and I think it should be in ROMs/Emulation discussion.

Now, since the game has only been out since September 2009, and the English versions have only been out for a little over a day now, there are absolutely no good emulations of the game(s) out there yet. All I can say is either wait about 6 months to a year and download a properly emulated ROM, or just buy the games. It would probably behoove you to just buy them...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Asking about ROMs is illegal. To answer your question, though, ALL HGSS ROMS DO THIS. It is to avoid pirating the game! I will not tell you how to fix it; I will not imply that there is a way to fix it.

Just buy the darn game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back