• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wants to play my POKEMANS

zephzer

Electabuzz Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Hey everybody, I just joined. Just so you know electabuzz is the best Pokemon ever. I joined this form looking for some "custom" Pokemon games. All the ones i saw here were in dev. so does anyone know of maybe a list of fully released games. Or is this too new of a thing for any to be fully released. I saw one beta but that was all so if there are no released games how about a list of betas.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, most or all of the fanmade games are still in development. Even most of the ROM hacks only have beta's out. There have been a few exceptions over the years, but the reason being is that it takes a lot of work to finish a game all the way through. It takes so much effort, more-so for game devs than ROM hackers, that fan games are rarely finished. Some might be close to, but more often then not, people quit before they manage to finish. D:

So the ones that are complete, or closer to would be the threads with the most replies (more often then not), and all you can do is be okay with playing the beta files. If the game creators don't release betas then you're out of luck unless they really do manage to complete them. ><;

That aside, welcome to PC, and I hope you stick around and maybe keep watch of the games you're interested in. If you have any further questions, I'm always open to PMs, as is the rest of the staff.

Questions revolving around certain games should go to the creators, however.~

Back