• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was away yesterday, only to find out...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Well, yesterday I was away because of several things that I have to do that time, and decided to come back today. However, I was surprised when I see the notice from Hika (which was actually sent yesterday): "Windy evolved into a blue Victini!"

I was surprised to find out my name is no longer clad in gold, but in light blue instead, but then I'm reminded, when I was joining PC that time. I do remember that I dreamt to be in italic blue, the color that all PC Supporter use that time, and also, in the Tier 5, that would be known as Crystal Tier nowadays.

And I heard from Gunner, that it's not just me that is blue, Gunner and Genso also got one as well, thanks to Alex :)

Also, expect that I'll be back to my very definitive name this July!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Steve was very receptive of my $95, so I got not only the enjoyment of making you three Crystal and Khilia Platinum, but laughing as his clever use of the word "golden" in a PM. :P

It's the idea of bringing those like you closer to the community that motivates me to donate so much. That and, well, the perks. 130x130 avatars blow, don't they? ;3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Alex;bt98668 said:
    Steve was very receptive of my $95, so I got not only the enjoyment of making you three Crystal and Khilia Platinum, but laughing as his clever use of the word "golden" in a PM. :P

It's the idea of bringing those like you closer to the community that motivates me to donate so much. That and, well, the perks. 130x130 avatars blow, don't they? ;3

Ahaha, thank you Alex. ^^

Back