• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i was dissapointed in explorers of sky

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • all it literally is is d/t except with new features. not much difference. who else was expecting more from this MD game?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Haha, no arguments there. :] I'm happy that I can be Eevee and Riolu as a team, but that'll just make Temporal Tower a more treacherous feat than in was as Cyndaquil and Totodile in Darkness. But I digress. I mainly wanted Sky because of Sky Shaymin. Other than that, I knew it was basically going to be quite the money grabber.

AuraAshley

Years
  • well i mean im happy i can play as riolu but i mean it really wasnt worth the 30 dollars

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I agree,I traded my Darkness for it(And,It's not worth it)I'm Sorry Nintendo..You Shouldve done a better job..Same goes for Plat.I mean,I wasted my money on that..I couldve just had Diamond!I mean it's ok..but.Y'know..exactly the same almost

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • When Sky was first announced, I thought it would have a totally different storyline. At least it has some new features. My favourite is the special episodes. Also, It's great that Eevee has returned as a starter.

AuraAshley

Years
  • I agree,I traded my Darkness for it(And,It's not worth it)I'm Sorry Nintendo..You Shouldve done a better job..Same goes for Plat.I mean,I wasted my money on that..I couldve just had Diamond!I mean it's ok..but.Y'know..exactly the same almost

platinum was ok. i just thought it was to challenging.

i mean ive played darkness and time so many times and beaten them both many many times and know the story by heart. its cool though that they added shaymin to it

Years
  • I wasn't expecting it to be a good game, I only bought it because I want to get my hands on all of the pokemon merchandise I can find.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    People, for those who though Sky would be that different from T/D haven't been paying much attention to Nintendo history. For what it was, a remake of Time/Darkness, it was great.

Though I do wish they released Sky a bit sooner, so it came out when/just after T/D came out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Also, It's great that Eevee has returned as a starter

Amen!

Also, how could you think Platinum was too challenging? Yes, it was harder than DP, but that made me happy. DP was too easy. Anyway, I do like the new seeds and ribbons in Sky. New items make me happy. Haven't gotten to go to the Spinda Cafe just yet, though. D; I'm still at the beginning. But so far, I really think they could have done a better job with the game.

Eevee and Riolu ftw<3

AuraAshley

Years
  • nintedo should be more original with their games. i mean they make a lot of pokemon remakes. dont get me wrong i like it but it gets annoying. they should of made sky a different game. mebbe take place in the future or something

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    That's true. Also you know Luxray's group in Amp Plains? They replaced it with Manetric and a bunch of Electrikes. Probably because Shinx is now a starter.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • Nintendo released this game for this purpose, because people buy them thinking there epic, but it really is the same game with a few new features.

iv been playing sky on my R4 for a while, i guess i dont hate it as much because i didnt pay for it :P

Ayselipera

That's why this time around I decided to only buy one of the three PMD games released. I wasn't even interested in Darkness and Time, but when I heard Vulpix was going to be in Sky I went and got it. :)

Back