• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was new. I left. I'm back. Hi.

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
Years
  • Hey there, PokeCommunity. I joined here a while back, back in July I believe, and I stuck around here for a few days. And then... not sure why, but I just left. But now I'm back, and I plan on being semi-active on this site. For those of you who missed my original intro (probably most of you), I'm a 21-year-old proud PokeNerd. I've been into Pokemon since the days of R/B/Y. I'm now into competitive battling, just now getting into it with White 2 after I completed the Unova Pokedex. My username is derived from the fact that Tornadus's Therian Form looks somewhat like a chicken if you look at it right. :3 Well, I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Welcome back to the forums, then, Clucknadus! :) And you're right; Tornadus' Therian form does look a bit like a chicken. XD

Years
  • Hi there Cluck, welcome back to PC! It's nice to meet you. :D (Your username is pretty awesome, by the way, and I'm totally in agreement of what you said about Tornadus' Therian forme!)

Good to hear you plan to be active 'round here this time. We're a pretty big forum so there's always something new to get involved in here. And another longtime Pokemon fan joins us, I see! I'm one of the older fans myself and have also been into it since R/B/Y. <3 Have a favorite game?

Glad you've already explored around the Battle Center, as well. All the battles I've had with friends before resulted in losses for me, haha, so I need to brush up on my skills a bit. D:

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and stick around, yes? You're more than welcome to message me if you ever need help!

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, guys!

As far as your question about a favorite game, I'd have to say Black 2 and White 2 are the best games so far in every respect I can think of. The story is very engaging and keeps you interested in playing on and finding out more. It still feels like Unova, but it feels new at the same time; kind of how G/S/C feel in relation to R/B/Y.

You say you lose every battle you have? Well, I'd be happy to see if that losing streak would be broken against me. ;) I've only had one battle with the team shown in my signature. It was a victory, though. But I did test this team on Pokemon Showdown before getting it on my game, where most of the battles were victories or close losses.

Years
  • Hey there, PokeCommunity. I joined here a while back, back in July I believe, and I stuck around here for a few days. And then... not sure why, but I just left. But now I'm back, and I plan on being semi-active on this site. For those of you who missed my original intro (probably most of you), I'm a 21-year-old proud PokeNerd. I've been into Pokemon since the days of R/B/Y. I'm now into competitive battling, just now getting into it with White 2 after I completed the Unova Pokedex. My username is derived from the fact that Tornadus's Therian Form looks somewhat like a chicken if you look at it right. :3 Well, I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Hello Clucknadus, I wonder if you remember me?

Yeah, I'm the same old Hikari you've seen, just now with blue italics (recently got supportered). Welcome back to PC, and I don't know what made you suddenly leave but I hope you can be active this time.

I see you're a budding competitive battler, I may not be good at it but it's still lots of fun. The Battle Center is one of our most active places on the forum, but feel free to explore some other areas too. And how are you enjoying Black 2/White 2? I'm so looking forward to playing them someday!

Well, if you ever need to chat I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • You don't remember me. I wasn't here. My high post count is from the "new forum" smell. That and I had a few days of lifelessness xD

It's nice ta meet ya. I'm Andyman aka LividZephyr. You'll probably find out plenty about me given how... post-happy I am, but it's nice to meet you no matter what!

I love your username, by the way. It's very clever, and given your avatar, I gotta agree. Cluck cluck!

Back