• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was walking down the street one day...

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    Me neither. It went from an awesome battle to Grimers and Muks taking over bathrooms...

So after the trainers led the slimes away, they continued their battle. One trainer was using a Darkrai which summoned dark void on-

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    I quickly through out my Luxray to weaken it so i could catch it....the only problem was-

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    I looked at the random Jigglypuff, ticked that it made my Gengar fall asleep. I sent out my Hydreigon to take care of it with Focus Blast, and then proceeded to take outthe Drifblim with Dark Pulse. After that-

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    We got a Thunderstone, some Carbos, Calcium, some TM's, clothes, a Pokedoll for my mother and a little girl the next town over, more clothes, and an new backpack.

Back