• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i will gladly face the fires of hell for this

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    what's an opinion or belief of yours that you will cling to even though most people you know vehemently disagree with you? i.e i'd still ****** **** **** ****** **** tom cruise if he asked me to

i will ban you if your answer is racism

Years
    We should confiscate excessive unused wealth that just sits there doing nothing and reinvest it into important civic programs.

Also the prequels really aren't that bad.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    queen is terrible

oh do go on

Also the prequels really aren't that bad.

two out of three don't deserve their hatred
    midichlorians aside, phantom menace is one of my favourite movies to watch with friends, because of the sheer fun of the late '90s schlock and terrigood acting
    and revenge of the sith is pretty good on its own merits despite obvious problems, with particular love for campy sidious and god-tier ewan mcgregor

attack of the clones is the only objectively bad prequel movie

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
    I'll happily defend the prequels, I think they're amazing. Sure, the writing was poor and there were wooden scenes, but on the whole the trilogy had a great story. The PT expanded the lore and gave us so much content by way of video games and shows.

Maedar

Banned
    Years
    I kind of liked Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Also, I never liked the CN series Ed, Edd, and Eddie. I always felt that it was one joke that each episode was recycling over and over, and that the series as a whole was overrated.

And I never liked The Hunger Games much either. It had a few good parts, but I was never impressed by the overall story.

Last edited:
    Years
    i absolutely cannot stand rice. i don't like revealing this to people (mostly other caribbean people and asians) because a lot of people swear by rice and use it as part of their dishes, but i just can't with it. i think it's because day after day of eating it as mandatory dinner for years made me hate it.

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    serious: all recreational drugs should be legalized
    nonserious: billie eyelash sucks and i don't understand the hype for her/her music.

Last edited:
    Years
    All recreational drugs should be legalized and people in prison for nonviolent drug crimes or crimes in general should be released. Prison should only be reserved for people who are a legitimate hazard to society like murderers, rapists, pedophiles
    non serious: don't see the worlds obsession with nirvana (the band)

Last edited:

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    Superhero movies suck and are nowhere near as profound as people seem to think they are. I think finding profundity in Batman Movie Part 36 is actually a symptom of the overall draining of intelligence of the human race.

Years
    • Seen today
    I think the newer generations of Pokemon (6-7) are equal to, if not better than some of the older generations.

Last edited:
    Back