• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I will try out & rate your Pkmn. Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
Years
  • I will rate your teams. I will also try them out on my Sapphire version. You can post teams from Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, and Leafgreen. Post your Pkmn`s moves, held items if your Pkmn have them and there level. The pokemon can be any level too. So start postin. ^_^ @_~ ^_~ @_@ #_# @_#

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    lets see how you do... dont mess w/ the natures... cuz i match the natures w/ my ingame natures

Marowak (M) @ Thick Club ** ??g?
    Trait: Lightning Rod
    EVs: 252 Atk / 5 Def / 224 Spd / 29 SDef
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Earthquake
    - Return
    - Rock Slide
    - Swords Dance

Flareon (F) @ Leftovers ** G?g?
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 37 HP / 153 Atk / 144 Spd / 156 SAtk / 20 SDef
    Quirky Nature (Neutral)
    - Attract
    - Body Slam
    - Charm
    - Flamethrower

Lapras (M) @ Leftovers ** ؆???
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 196 HP / 72 Def / 218 SAtk / 24 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Confuse Ray
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf
    - Thunderbolt

Primeape (M) @ Leftovers ** ???????
    Trait: Vital Spirit
    EVs: 4 HP / 108 Atk / 60 Def / 236 Spd / 102 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Cross Chop
    - Hidden Power [Ghost]
    - Return
    - Screech

Dodrio (F) @ Silk Scarf ** ???膢h
    Trait: Early Bird
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Drill Peck
    - Haze
    - Rest
    - Tri Attack

Venusaur (M) @ Leftovers ** ?'кg
    Trait: Overgrow
    EVs: 149 HP / 180 Atk / 12 Def / 17 Spd / 43 SAtk / 109 SDef
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Leech Seed
    - Razor Leaf
    - Sleep Powder
    - Sludge Bomb

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • Um klducks can you give me the levels of all of your pkmn. and sorry but i cant get the exact stats of your pokemon and are you sure those pokemon can learn or be taught those moves in pokemon Sapphire? Well once you give me the levels of your pokemon I will start. One more thing
    will you guys try to keep the posts of pokemon parties to about 1 or 2 a day THANX

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    Pichuscute said:
    Um klducks can you give me the levels of all of your pkmn.

level 100

Pichuscute said:
    and sorry but i cant get the exact stats of your pokemon and are you sure those pokemon can learn or be taught those moves in pokemon Sapphire?

frlg move tutor

edit: you can do any moveset changes you want, i can get all moves (including breeding)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    If you fail to do this right this thread gets locked (correctly me if im wrong)

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • i am sooo sorry i been able to get on the computer almost all week s

any way i would rate it about an 8 out of 10 because it definitely kicked the elite 4`s butts but you still didnt choose the best moves for your pkmn for example venasaur having solarbeam and sunny day well this has really been bothering me WHAT IS THAT STINKING TEST YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT did i pass i really hope i passed byebye everyone ^_^ ^_~ @_~ @_@ $_$ #_#

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • so sorry for double posting but i am using an Action Replay to give me unlimited Rare Candies thats how im gaining the pkmn but ive decided not to test them out it takes way to long sorry still put all of your pkmn`s information though so i can rate them THANX

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • rate my team.

Charizard lv. 84 holding Charcoal
    1.Blast Burn 8 HP
    2.Hyper Beam 5 HP
    3.Overheat 5 HP
    4.Fire Blast 6 HP

Rayquaza lv. 74 holding leftovers
    1.Hyper Beam
    2.Fire Blast
    3.Crunch
    4.Iron Tail

Kingler lv. 72 holding Mystic Water
    1.Crabhammer
    2.Surf
    3.Ice Beam
    4.Hyper Beam

Golem Lv. 82 Holding Leftovers
    1.Earthquake
    2.Rock Slide
    3.Dig
    4.Hyper Beam

Mewtwo lv. 80 Holding Twisted Spoon
    1.Thunder
    2.Psychic
    3.Recover
    4.Hyper Beam

Groudon Lv. 77 Holding Leftovers
    1.Earthquake
    2.Fire Blast
    3.Hyper Beam
    4.Eruption

Rate It

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Kholdstaire said:
    I'm gonna go on out on a limb for Toothy...

FAIL

have a nice day

I'll go out on the other limb and agree.

As well, the test is that rating centers generally don't work out, and you don't seem to be able to rate teams very well, so you fail =/

Edit: My first time out of my pokemon haitus in over a month and I come accross such mighty changes. Why the hell didn't anything change when I was still around? @!#@!#$!#$@# Back to haitusing. Props to everyone I know :p

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    Mana Lugia said:
    I'll go out on the other limb and agree.

As well, the test is that rating centers generally don't work out, and you don't seem to be able to rate teams very well, so you fail =/

Edit: My first time out of my pokemon haitus in over a month and I come accross such mighty changes. Why the hell didn't anything change when I was still around? @!#@!#$!#$@# Back to haitusing. Props to everyone I know :p
    OMG MANA I LOVE YOU

Anyway, me and Tooth get along quite well =] I've just been too busy to re-open my workshop (the one that was gonna be useful and non-idiotic), but Chaos was being Chaos, and I didn't know it was Chaos (different name) and it ended up getting closed cuz Chaos loves to speak his mind. Which I can't blame him.

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • Well marillmonster2000 your party looks really good. The movesets are great choices. The only thing you should do is gain your pkmn. to lv. close to each other EXAMPLE:
    Venasaur lv.86 Golem lv.84 Salamence lv.85 Dragonite lv.84 Kingdra lv.85 Pichu lv.87

They are all around the same level. Try to do that so that all of your pokemon can battle at the same level
    THANX ^_^ ^_~ @_~ @_@ #_# @_# &_& $_$

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Tooth, that last post is reason enough to close this topic. Look at it this way. Its like someone who can't swim trying to tell someone else how to, its just plain stupid.

Pichuscute needs to go wonder around someplace else either than this part of the forum, its abvious he failed the seconds he hit the "Submit Reply" botton. My words are somewhat harsh, but true non the less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back