• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wish I could change that.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Is there something about you whether it be a physical thing or a part of your personality, or anything else about you that you want to change or wish you could change?

I personally wish I could change my voice. It's really high pitched and nasally and there's times I'm put off by it. I want a much more masculine voice that's deeper. I mean not Morgan Freeman , Tay Zonday or James Earl Jones deep , but just deeper. I'd also like to learn how to ignore my brother's insults and abusiveness (mental) more. He's one of the most annoying people I know and one of the biggest pains in my life and I have a hard time not saying something back or wanting to hurt him. I guess I need to control my anger more. I'd like to improve my organization skills. I can never find anything can I forget where I put my stuff and let things lay around. I need to have certain spots for things and put them back in that spot when I'm done using it. Last thing is a physical thing and that is I'd make myself taller. I think I'd look better if I was 5 foot 9 or 5' 10" and plus I could reach things I can't now.

Years
  • I wish I was able to change my height to be taller than 5'10", change my voice to something lower-pitched and not higher-pitched especially when I elevate the volume of my voice, and change my weight as well to be slimmer.

Southueki

Writer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    If anything I would like to be a little taller.
    Had you asked me years ago I would change a few things, but I've made peace with how I am now.
    Then again, if I were to think about it for a long time, I guess I'd be tempted to change some things. Idk

Rhize

Topsy-Turvy
    Years
  • My small mouth, for both cosmetic and health reasons. It looks mildly awkward, not quite so yet as I am a small girl with a small face, but I still wish I could even out my face. It also leads to annunciation problems I have managed to overcome, but it means I have a clipped voice, accentuated by the fact I speak Croatian as a first language, which is a very clipped, harsh language. I have developed a very odd accent people often ask about.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    When I was younger, I had so much self-loathing I would've changed everything.
    Now, I haven't changed - only my attitude has. I woluldn;t change my personality or mental disorder for the world, they make me who I am.

I would, however, change my sight. I don't like wearing glasses and contacts irritate my eyes, so I'm just walking around with like 1/20 vision. Not fun.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I would, however, change my sight. I don't like wearing glasses and contacts irritate my eyes, so I'm just walking around with like 1/20 vision. Not fun.
    Oh I forgot to mention that in my post. I really don't like wearing glasses and hate not being able to see things without them. I look better without glasses anyway so I'd definitely would make my vision better so I won't have to wear glasses ever again.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • I wish my voice could be higher. It's still kinda high, but I miss my childish voice and the ability to reach high notes easily.
    I also wish I could be taller. Being 6' 3", it sounds greedy, but I really want to hit 6' 10" before I stop growing.
    Finally, I wish I could be more socially aware. I'm so annoying and don't know how to talk to people normally, which has led to me losing some friends.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I would change quite a bit about my personality. I can't really describe exactly. But there are a lot of critical errors that I make due to my personality. I'd make myself less of a procrastinator for one. And I'd definitely change how I handle arguments and stuff. I tend to shut down and then at the last second completely blow up and I hate it. I don't understand why I can't just have a normal conversation.

Outlier

I wish that I wasn't quite so good looking. I have to deal with sexual harassment on a daily basis. Even on this forum, in fact especially on this forum. My body is not for sale ladies.

Years
  • I wish that I wasn't quite so good looking. I have to deal with sexual harassment on a daily basis. Even on this forum, in fact especially on this forum. My body is not for sale ladies.

Tell me about it. #thestruggle

But no, I'd wouldn't change much, being less of a procrastinator would be nice, and a more perfect smile couldn't hurt either.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I would change my hair so I didn't have as much of it, and that it was straight. Wow, life would be so much easier if I didn't have big wavy hair ~_~ I'd also make my feet smaller, I look disproportionate with large feet when I'm only 5'4" I wish I also looked nicer in pictures, haha. I always end up looking weird because I can't seem to smile right ~_~

Gosh, I would change so much more about myself. I'll just pick one - I wish I was naturally more outgoing.

Sirfetch’d

I'm happy with myself. I was born this way and I have grown to appreciate it. Sure I have my flaws, but don't we all haha? I guess though if I had to pick it would be that I wish I was more outgoing and more self confident but I do feel as if I am getting better!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm pretty satisfied with the way I am, so I probably wouldn't change anything. If I had to choose something, though, then it'd probably be my shyness. I'm kind of shy in real life, which gets in the way of things sometimes.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I would change my life, but, I would change someone else's first, especially since he became a douchebag and had a stint in jail...

TY

Id probably change my shyness, though its already slowly disappearing haha, besides that i dont complain.

Back