• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wish I could do that...

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    "I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller.
    I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala."

I wish I was really athletic and really smart... An good looking, an rich, an Immortal and I wish I had the power to have any superpower - any time I wanted.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I wish I was a child again.
    I wish I was a better drawer.
    I wish I was better at sport.
    I wish I was better looking.
    I wish I was more confident.

But hey, I like myself as I am, so I'm cool with not having any of those. :DD

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
    Years
    I feel special now because I type 70wpm without seeing the keyboard. (:

I wish I was a better singer. I can sing, but I'm not spectacular or anything. I wish I could play better guitar and I wish I could be more confident. I wish I could lose weight as if it was nothing like some girls do even though I'm not fat. It would be helpful if I ever start to get fat, though. I wish I could cook and I wish I could make a food that tastes great and helps you lose weight. The eternal quest.~

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I wish I could know not what to learn, but how to learn it. I am in need of learning new material in a compressed time frame because of math/science competitions. And I wish I could learn the material correctly instead of having to do independent and sometimes misleading research with only 1 hour every week for help from the teacher.

I also wish I could lose a bit a weight. Just a little. I don't want to be skinny bones, but I don't want a spare tire either.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I sometimes wish I could draw, or make good graphics, but I guess asking others to do so for me is easier. I'm fine with... uh, remembering pointless information and being able to speak well (or, at least my tutor thinks so, who has been in the media for yeaaars, as well as another lady who is currently on TV).

I also wish I could sing too. Actually yeah I'm fine with my talents.

Back