• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wish I lived somewhere else...Wait, maybe not.

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    i like where i live, and the thing that i like here is that the community helps one another. totally fab.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Get me the hell out of here.

I hate this town.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    So like, do you guys like it where you live ?
    Ehhh. I guess so. Gotten used to it, at least.

What do you especially like there ?
    It's not a big town (I dislike cities), and not too much happens here (both a good and a bad thing). I also have a good amount of friends here, and (while I haven't been to any yet) there are three conventions that I know of that are only about an hour away from here.

If not, why do you dislike it ?
    There's not much to do around here other than the mall, the theaters, and such. There's also this lack of snow and mountains... While the town I live in is about an hour or two so away from the sea to both the east and the west, I personally think beaches are overrated.

And where would you like to live instead ?
    Back to Colorado, or perhaps in another country, like England or something.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Heck Yeah! New Zealand has been my home forever... I absolutely love it here!

WE HAVE MORE SHEEP THAN PEOPLE... no really

TBH I don't know really, maybe somewhere in the UK or in America, I want to go to the otherside of the world!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Do you guys like it where you live ?
    I love where I live.
    I like the Seasides we have here, plus we have some really interesting accents here ;D

France, Cornwall or Japan.
    France because I loved it the last time I visited there.
    Cornwall because it's near the sea and it's very peaceful there.
    Japan mainly because of the Anime conventions they hold and it seems like an interesting place to be.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I live in the middle of the desert, and I live near Mexico, so my answer would be no. It is for economical reasons. My city has been topping a lot online lists as either "The city with the highest umemployment" or "The worst city to live in".

The only thing I like about where I live is the part that I live very close to my family, and it's easier for me to keep in touch with them.

If not, why do you dislike it ?
    Umm, I guess I explained why I disliked it in the first question. xD

San Diego, CA. And I'm glad I'm moving there in a couple of months. :)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    So like, do you guys like it where you live?
    I don't really like it.

What do you especially like there?
    Ummm... My house.

If not, why do you dislike it?
    It is really boring and it keeps raining.

And where would you like to live instead?
    Countryside! I like animals!

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    Sometimes.

The sea is nearby, and I love the beach. I also have a good amount of friends.

It gets way too hot sometimes, and there's no snowing here.

New York, or California.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I do not like where I live, in fact it really drives me insane at times. It is not to say that there aren't far worse places in the world, but that does not mean that this place is really all of that great, either.

I do not like anything about it. I hate a lot of things. I hate the stupid climate and how we can never have winters. Winters are bipolar, but the rest of the year is just hot. This winter we just went through 10 days of tons and tons of snow and extremely cold weather (for where I live that is. -21 degrees Fahrenheit was the low one night. o_O) and now it is 75 degrees Fahrenheit. It's not fair that it stays hot the rest of the year but it can still get hot in the winter. It needs to be able to get at least cool during the summers, but it does not. Ever.

Everybody else likes warm weather and that's driving me insane as well. -21 degrees is not a temperature I would consider anywhere near "nice", but we don't need to go all of the way up to 75 either. >_>

The second thing I hate is the intolerance, or that's what I want to say. I can't confirm that it is much better anywhere else. However, I do know that I live in like one of the most (if not THE most) Christian states in the USA.

Spoiler for more in-depth.
    Spoiler:

Now where would I want to live? A few years ago I wanted to move to Europe, but now I'm fine staying here in the US. However, I believe I'm much more fit to live somewhere in the Northeast. Or at least somewhere that doesn't have a climate that I can't stand. (I know I'd get sick of the snow, but I guarantee you no matter what, I'll always be/have been more sick of the hot weather). But I don't know. I'll likely be stuck in the state I am for the rest of my life, so I might as well just stop thinking about it...

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    It serves my needs well enough, but I wouldn't like to have a permanent home here.

I've made many friends, there's a decent metal scene, I like larger cities.

I resent the hold having these friendships has placed on my desire to move. It'll happen regardless, but it'll be a bittersweet parting.

Outside of Oslo, Norway.

Years
    There's nothing that I find spectacular about, but I like living here.

It's fairly quiet around where I live, but it isn't that far to go Downtown if I wanted to, and everything I need is (relatively) nearby.

I don't neccessarily dislike where I'm living, but there isn't really anything exciting around where I live.

I don't think there is one particular place I would rather live, but maybe somewhere that gets a little bit more snow in the winter than here.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    So like do you guys like it where you live?
    Not particularly. Its not horrible though. Personally I would rather live somewhere else but it makes me proud to hear that people from overseas love Australia.

Our native wildlife, our history of bush-rangers, our beer, certain parts of the country are absolutely beautiful!

Our accent makes us sound uneducated, the weather is too hot, our government loves to censor or ban things, its a pretty dangerous place to live, most of the people here are obnoxious.
    I guess my biggest complaint here is the general lack of class.

Denmark, Sweden, UK, Austria, maybe Canada.

Last edited:

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    England as a whole? Yeah, I love it. But as for here specifically, it's a little small for my liking, despite being the biggest town in the county. I'd rather live in a city.

Free healthcare, liberal society, Atheism, no guns, television, sense of humour. Also, as much as we like to complain about the weather, I like it; not very hot, but not too cold. Just very wet.

As I said, I love the country as a whole, but this town is a bit boring. Also whenever the country is hit by snow it seems that there is some kind of invisible heat shield over the area that keeps any more than a couple of inches coming through -_-.

I'd like to live in London, but if I ever get the opportunity to live over seas for a few years, I'd like to go live in Toronto.
    Canada really appeals to me; cold climate and like America, just without the bad bits.

Last edited:

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    I love it here!

Friends, fresh-air, quiet, and there's so many things that you can do whenever your bored.

Back