• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i woke up in a new bugatti

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm a failure when it comes to writing these things but what car do you drive? what's your dream vehicle?

i'm currently without a car but my dream car is the one my parents are in the process of selling. it's an '87 mercedes sl two-seater in red :,( looks kinda like this:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't drive a car because I can't afford one. I don't really have a dream car but I'd just take any car that is cheap nd doesn't break down too fast. An electric car would also be nice though.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I drive a little silver Mitsubishi Galant '08.
    Spoiler:

it's a pretty alright car! it's almost paid off now! i don't know what kind of car i want, but i know for sure that i want it's color to be such a vibrant and blinding shade of blue that people can't tell whether it's pretty or obnoxious.

Spoiler:

ya know? ;)

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
    Years
  • I drive a '98 Honda Civic. It's not much, but it's all I have and I love it!
    Spoiler:

Lexus LFA! The car of my dreams..

Spoiler:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I currently drive a Skoda Citigo. It's a small car but it's great to drive!
    Spoiler:

Ideally I'd like an Aston Martin Vanquish which is totally out of my price range.
    Spoiler:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • I have an old '90 Mazda RX7 convertible. Fun to drive and it's pretty rare too, but good god is it underpowered lol.
    Spoiler:

Dream cars? Ooh, I have a lot. Right now I'm obsessed with kei cars -- I'd kill to own a Suzuki Cappuccino or Alto Works RS-R or Honda Beat.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • My dream vehicle? Uh...

Spoiler: WARNING! View at your own risk!
    2emYKcc.jpg

Unfortunately, I'll never be able to get a hold of one of those, so I'm gonna have to settle on this for now:

Spoiler:

Years
  • For Work: 2016 Cadillac LTS
    Caddies are the the classiest vehicles (as well Lincoln) The simple squared design + black exterior is a winning combo.
    Spoiler:

For Fun: 2014 Ford Mustang GT500.
    I have a Mustang, albeit, a 1999 model. But, I envy the newer green convertible GT's. I don't care if green is tacky either.
    Spoiler:

For Everything: 2015 Dodge Challenger.
    This will likely be my vehicle of choice if and when I get a good job since it's a nice balance between having a sexy sports car and not looking tacky.
    Spoiler:

Current Vehicle: 1999 Ford Mustang
    Looks nice, no dents/scratches, and for a reasonable price 'cause I be a poor student. I paid cash in full after saving for months. $3000 isn't too shabby. (My first car, and I paid for it myself...winning at life)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • 2008-prius-hybrid-3.jpg

I own a 2008 Toyota Prius... or well partially own it. I keep it for myself when my dad gets a new car and I get my restricted license (because only on learners).
    I don't think I'd want any care besides this. I'm not a big car person, but it does save a lot of money on the fuel and everything.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Well I technically have a car... it's a 200...1? I think? Ford Explorer. It's a decent vehicle, I spent my childhood in it, but the breaks are shot, it needs new tires, the undercarriage is rusting away and it's been sitting next to a landslide for a couple of years now. I'm still learning to drive so it's not too big a deal...

As for a dream car, well anything that I could actually drive off with would be nice, but Jeeps are really nice to drive. I always liked the old Volkswagon Beetle before they changed the design. It's a cute car and it wouldn't be too hard to drive.. I hope.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I have a 2009 (MY09.5) Holden VE Commodore Omega Series I "waiting for me" once I get off my buttocks and obtain my learner's permit through possibly the most simple driving test known to Homo sapiens sapiens.

As a devout Holden fan, my dream car is a 2003 Holden VY Commodore SS Series I/II. Preferably a purple one. They might not have the new touchscreen of the VFs or the so-bad-it's-good satellite navigation of the VE IIs, but they have more than enough features to pull their weight. They also look pretty.

Spoiler:

not my photo

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I drive a 2006 Mazda 3 Neo. I got it used because I refuse to pay more than $10,000 for a car. Anything more is a waste of money with how I treat my cars :P

e3d0eab0-7c15-440d-bdf7-fbd2235baf50-atme.jpg

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm currently borrowing a car from my parents. I have the money to buy my own car, but unfortunately you have to be a teenage millionaire to be able to afford insurance, even if your record is squeaky clean. I'll either wait for a raise from my job, or until the insurance price comes down.

I currently drive a Ford F150 shortbed to work and back. It's great considering it runs smoothly, and it's awesome for when my roommates and I moved into our new apartment. It's surprisingly easy to drive, and even if it's not the best in terms of gas mileage, I only have a ten minute commute, so it's not bad. The picture isn't my truck exactly, but close enough:
    Spoiler:

My dream car would have to be a 2015 Ford Ranger. I know it's not much, but I don't think I would enjoy having a fancy car. I would worry about other dumb drivers denting or scratching it. I just want something with decent gas mileage that can move stuff around if need be. This model looks nice, but not that orange color, ew:
    Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I don't drive, right now I'm stuck with riding a bike around town (which is good exercise) because when my dad moved he sold my scooter. But if money weren't an obstacle I would love to have a '71 Camaro. My dad had one, which he sold, but for the longest time I was so excited because it's sooooo sexy and I had thought that I'd be getting it from him. And now my mind is set on one.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I drive a 2004 (I think) Holden Zafira. It's not a very fancy car or anything, but it was free and is both easy to drive and extremely fuel efficient. Mine is white.

Spoiler:

I don't really have a dream car. I'd like to drive a simple, affordable and fuel-efficient sedan but I'm not fussed about the make or anything.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • The current car I drive is a 2006 Honda Civic Coupe. I've had it since late October or early November of last year so I haven't had it for long, but I've loved it since as it drives smoothly, doesn't use a lot of fuel, and as a personal preference, I just love the placement of the speedometer. As for my dream car, it would be a Cadillac CTS V Coupe.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • My dream car:
    Spoiler:

I also want a Ford Cortina/Galaxy/etc. I love Ford for some reason. Retro Ford, at least. I'll buy them then restore them with my dad.

Back