• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I won't eat that!

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
  • Let's see. I can't eat Olives, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, cooked carrots, Bananas, Sushi, Seafood, Pork, Peppers, Onions, Grapes...There's many foods that i refuse to eat. xD But I'll just leave it at that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yes, roast beef and tuna. Just the smell of those two foods makes my stomach curl. I could never work at Arby's.

Years
  • I don't like fish. I know, weird right? I'll eat basically anything but fish. Fish just tastes foul to me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    I'm a horribly picky eater so the list is rather extensive, but.. a few highlights are -

- lunch meats (especially if you add cheese.. x_x)
    - fish
    - olives
    - cooked carrot (which is funny, since I actually love to eat plain carrots)
    - certain meals with cheese, like hamburger, sandwiches, lasagna, etc.
    - salmiakki and other types of licorice (it's a treat from where I'm from, it's very salty and licorice-y)
    - peas
    - tofu (I've developed a soy intolerance this year, but I've disliked most forms of soy even before then)
    - grape juice (even though I love normal grapes..)

etc.

It's probably easier for me to write a list of things that I do like rather than things that I dislike.. xD

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • Zucchini, gherkins, and eggplants. I generally like everything that's put in front of me, but these three vegetable things are just gross.

There's probably more foods I don't like, but those are the three that came to my head straight away.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Another tomato hater, just like Algo Fonix
    Raw tomato. I can't do that stuff. The texture throws me off and the gag reflex kicks in.

I just can't stand tomato, especially in big chunks - I just push the tomato aside, I don't mind if it's diced small (like in Pico de Gallo - since the lemon takes away the taste of tomato) or liquefied as in ketchup (I tend to mix 1 part ketchup 2 parts mustard) or marinara sauce, as long as the taste of tomato is mostly eliminated.

Don't know why, I can't stand the taste of tomato. As soon as I see it, food becomes less appetizing and I'm less likely to try it.

Another one that comes to mind, don't really hate, but more like "I'm sick and tired of" is Pepperjack Cheese, it's the only kind of cheese my family buys - and I'm sick and tired of having it on every meal that has to have cheese (like tacos, quesadillas, tortas, fried beans... and other similar Mexican meals).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm another person who can't stand onions. The smell of it makes me want to stay away from the kitchen.

Also, you people are waaaay too picky imo. :(

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
  • I'm just a texture sensitive person. Example, I will NOT eat onions unless they're Sautéed. I also will not eat most fruits like Cherries, Strawberries, Watermelons, etc. However, I love their flavors, just not the texture. If the texture is off, it makes me physically ill and I can't eat it.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • Artichokes. They're disgusting. The problem is that where my family comes from they're really popular, so at family gatherings they're often on the menu.

I also can't stand mashed potatoes or baked beans. They make me gag.

Back