• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would just probably love you...

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
  • ... if you checked these out:
    www.youtube.com/devonmacallister.

Alot of the people I used to hang around with on PC know that I was really into music production - especially rap/hip hop beats. Well... yeah. I'm still into that and I'm actually putting some stuff out there. I've had some insanely positive feeback already. Like, more than I ever expected so that's pretty cool. Anyway, tell me what you think, sub if you want to and... yeah. Enjoy.

Thanks for taking the time, by the way.

P.S. Most of the beats actually aren't like the preview above. I sample more than anything.

P.S... again. JUST realized I might get nailed for advertising but w/e, if it happens it happens.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • It's really cool that you are into music production. I think instead of turning this into a closed thread perhaps we can discuss stuff about making music. I'm sure it's not just you that loves to do it, since making music is always fun, plus there are tons of people who go here that play instruments.

As for me, I play piano, but I'm not good at making up my own tunes :3 I'm not really a composer, I just play the songs.

I'm more into gaming/ film production stuff :3 But music production these days is a lot easier to do especially with programs like Pro Tools and Garageband.

Keep up the awesome work, man! I wonder if anyone else here composes or has a band :33

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Thanks alot man, appreciate that. And yeah, way to save my a** too XD.

Love gaming. Love film. Good taste ;)

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Haha, I already checked it bro. Good stuff. I forgot to ask, do you use FL Studio?

And yeah, I got some production in my sig, if you guys wanna check it out.

And yeah, music production is getting a lot more popular, especially since that techno ish is getting MTV play nowadays.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Yeah I use FL and the crap software that came with Maschine. And I checked out your beats, good stuff bro. Lol it's kinda weird 'cause we JUST went over this via VM like, an hour ago lmao.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Yeah I use FL and the crap software that came with Maschine. And I checked out your beats, good stuff bro. Lol it's kinda weird 'cause we JUST went over this via VM like, an hour ago lmao.

Haha, yeah we were, well, last night at least. I was just asking cause I use FL Studio as well.

Back