• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wouldn't be caught dead in that

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    I have a killer whale hat and it's amazing. I have a T-Shirt of a shark in a pimp outfit surrounded by shrimp that says "Shrimpin' aint easy" on the top. I have a horse mask too.

Last edited:

KentuckyFried

The World Needs More Trubbish
    Years
    I got a warm, fuzzy zip-up as a gift from a friend a few months ago. The only problem, is that it has a pair of pom-poms attached to the zipper, suspended by two pieces of string.
    Don't get me wrong, it's really warm, and I'll wear it a lot once we get some snowfall. However, I'm kind of a fidgety person; if I'm reading an online article, or watching a video, I always need to play with something, like a hair-clip, or an earring. One day, I was wearing this sweater around my apartment, and I just casually started playing with the pom-poms.

But once I actually took note of what I was doing, I felt like I was... well, "handling"... something. Two large pom-poms suspended by strings, yeah, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks. Needless to say, I have psychologically turned myself off from the idea of wearing this sweater out in public.

Years
    Dresses/skirts.

Never again, I say!

The last time I wore a dress was in eighth grade. At the time I was in a Catholic school that required all girls to wear skirts.

Screw that noise. Never again. Nuh uh. Nooooope.

We are opposites. I hate pants. I love dresses and skirts. I only wear pants for site works (required PPE) or at home when I don't plan to have witnesses.

I recently cleared out a lot of clothes still lurking from my early twenties. Part of the motivation was when I saw one of the skirts in my drawer on a 8 year old girl. That was weird. I wouldn't be seen in anything I wore when I was in my early twenties. I was discovering my style and I hadn't quite learnt the "legs or chest" rule.

Back