• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i write things too much

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    i'm gonna start doing so-called life updates monthly because i want to use this blog for pc purposes and such. lol.

but anyways!

I'm already three weeks (out of six) in with my summer class. Currently taking biological psychology, which is an elective class I'm taking. A long time ago I mentioned that I've developed a keen interest in psychology in general, and taking this class got me reeeeeally focused. The professor is really laid back, and can give you an in-depth look of how our neurons work in our nervous system. She's also...a little perverted? When she wants to describe examples, she uses sexual-ish examples so we could understand. I reeeeeally want to share one that's hilarious, but it's a Pokemon forum... so no.

My insomnia has made a return recently and it's not good at all. Already scheduled a doctor's appointment, and I'm thinking of scheduling a psychologist visit on Thursday. I do think this does have to do with my anxiety disorder, because I have been feeling a tad stressed out about things lately, such as family drama, and worrying so much about the bf and his current health. I really, really, really hate sleeping pills tbh. I've gotten sick the last time I took them. I am trying out natural remedies, but they are not enough. ;; This past weekend I went camping with the family, I couldn't sleep AT ALL that night. I woke up at 2 am and wandered around the woods. "What are you CRAZY?" you might ask. Yeah, I don't know why, either.

Today WOULD have been my 3-year modversary...if I stayed as NU/W--er, TWL moderator. I came back to that section today posting it up and that gave me a nostalgic feeling. <3 Those were the days. But hey, kudos to Shawn and Amanda, my two amazing friends, as well as Janna for keeping that place lovely. TWL will always be my forever home. & speaking of which, why not sign up for the Welcome Quarter! It's a great way to participate and get your welcoming on. While welcoming members, you'll gain a new friend in the meantime. I guarantee you that you will feel really good in the long run. <3

I've been reeeeeally into the World Cup this year, than in 2010. I'm still mad my country (Mexico) didn't make it, and lost to the Netherlands via penalty. But you know what? I kinda expected that, really. Rafa Marquez is just a crappy player that knows *when* to screw up. Plus, in this World Cup, the arbitros ("referees") were always onto their asses ever since the Cameroon game. The Netherlands are really good, and I kinda want them to go as far as the quarterfinals. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the finals once more. Jugamos como nunca, pero perdimos como siempre.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    i linked it to that chat thing but you left so YOU MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY OF YOUR LIFETIME.

ok fine i'll do it in like 5 min

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I haven't welcomed anyone in ages , but I always always found it fun. I really miss it so that Welcome Quarter sounds right up my alley!

Back