• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wrote a book. Now Read the first Chapter.....

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    Gosh, dang it. I've been bugged so much about Space Dog. And no, it's not yet out. For those who don't know, my novel is being "self published." This is where the author is responsible for the publishing. That includes editing, marketing, promoting, and all of that other good stuff. Seeing as I'm only a sixteen year old, going through high school, about to move, and a bunch of other craziness going on in my life, I hardly have the time to do this. I guess that's what you get for taking on such a large project though, and I'm more than happy to do it, it's just that it takes time. I'm ecstatic at the interest in my novel, but it won't be for some time. Do I want to show it to you? Of course! It's a story three years in the making! I'm extremely excited. So, I'll give you a nice tid bit of it.

The attachment provided gives you the newly rewritten Chapter One. (Those of you who read the small bit I released over a year ago will notice the changes). This chapter is 14 (6 x 9 in) Pages long. It was originally 17, but I cut it down because the original was giving a lot of back story that I've concluded wasn't needed at the moment.

I wrote a book.  Now Read the first Chapter.....

Download Attachment Below. :)

Extra Note: I am done writing this book (I think I already mentioned that...)

Attachments

• Space Dog Prev.doc
      82.5 KB · Views: 20

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Not over the place i live ^^^^

Back